Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | WildStar | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,704 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,365
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » General Discussion » Anyone else regret their Lifetime purchase?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
47 posts found
  DSWBeef

Apprentice Member

12/10/12 11:48:58 PM#41
When I can im buying a lifetime sub. I really enjoy the game and IF it does go F2P then im premium for life. But lets pray it doesnt. If I have lifetime its a game i can pick up and play w/e.

Playing: Archeage Alpha, War Thunder, World of Tanks
Waiting on: Archeage, Wild Star, Everquest Next and The Black Desert

User Deleted
12/10/12 11:57:39 PM#42
Originally posted by Kuppa
I don't understand how anyone would even consider a lifetime without at the very least playing the game for 2-3 months...for any game, not just TSW.

Usually because they don't offer them after launch. LOTRO still did I think though, up until F2P. But TSW doesn't.

User Deleted
12/11/12 12:05:06 AM#43
I seriously considered it, but now glad I didn't.  My problem wasn't the "lack" of content, but that the gameplay just got really repetative, to the point that I didn't even want to log in.
  Dreskest

Novice Member

12/11/12 12:20:08 AM#44

Been playing since headstart, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon so no regrets at all.

And honestly. I bought lifetime right away to support this game for offering a fresh modern day setting and horror/mystery atmosphere, among other things, but I still support the game regularly through the cash shop.

Ortwig

Hard Core Member

12/11/12 12:24:05 AM#45
Originally posted by evilastro
I don't understand how anyone would even consider a lifetime without at the very least playing the game for 2-3 months...for any game, not just TSW.

Usually because they don't offer them after launch. LOTRO still did I think though, up until F2P. But TSW doesn't.

Not true.  The lifetime sub is still available for TSW.

bestever

Elite Member

12/11/12 1:25:55 PM#46
Originally posted by Ortwig

No its not. I was just trying the other day and it won't let you buy the grandmasters pack. 

This is what I get

Warning!

We could not find a valid upgrade offer by the given url

Try looking for the subscription upgrade you want in the list below

Please contact Customer Support for further assistance
  dancingstar

Hard Core Member

12/11/12 1:54:06 PM#47
Originally posted by bestever
Originally posted by Ortwig

No its not. I was just trying the other day and it won't let you buy the grandmasters pack. 

This is what I get

Warning!

We could not find a valid upgrade offer by the given url

Try looking for the subscription upgrade you want in the list below

Please contact Customer Support for further assistance

Did you contact Customer Service?

Last time this question came up on the forums, about a week ago the GM upgrade was reported as still available (i.e., poster claimed to have "just" upgraded.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search