Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,466 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,470
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/03/12)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$30.00 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Secret World Forum » Beta Reviews & Impressions [ARCHIVED] » All you need to know about The Secret World (video guide/review)

7 posts found
  elEzzAr

Novice Member

OP  6/25/12 6:23:24 PM#1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj2jIh9E4OY

I don't claim to be an "expert" but I have played it as much as the beta weekends allowed me, filmed a great many episodes of it, and finally made the above video as a compressed all in one review and guide to potentiall buyers or new players.

The video goes through PvP, dungeons, Crafting, Skill system, "classes", Combat - and more, in a fairly neutral way pointing out the positives and negatives alike.

It's a rather long video, and so I've added a menu system to it where you can easily navigate to the aspects you are more interested in.

Hope this is usefull to some of you :)

If you if you find the video not to be a waste of your time, please leave a Like on it.

And I'm obviously posting it here to spread it around, so by the same criteria as the like, please do feel free to share it with your friends :)

edit:

Figured I may as well put this up here as well, if anyone is hungry for gameplay videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9959849E92538579&feature=view_all

These are all the videos leading up to the first one I posted, i.e me learning and experiencing TSW fresh.

Amjoco

Elite Member

6/25/12 6:44:11 PM#2

Very good video. Thank you for posting it.

I'm still on the fence of playing and although your video didnt push me one way or the other I got a lot of information from it.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

elEzzAr

Novice Member

OP  6/25/12 6:48:51 PM#3
Originally posted by Amjoco

Very good video. Thank you for posting it.

I'm still on the fence of playing and although your video didnt push me one way or the other I got a lot of information from it.

I'm very glad to hear that! And thanks for commenting :)

If you find it informative, please feel free to share it with others that might as well :)

gwei1984

Apprentice Member

6/26/12 2:35:59 AM#4

Great tutorial/promotion video man. Really appreciate your work.

Hodor!

Isawa

Novice Member

6/26/12 2:59:38 AM#5

Well done, very informative. Should be able to answer a good number of folks' questions.

elEzzAr

Novice Member

OP  6/27/12 1:27:07 AM#6

Thanks for the feeback everyone, I'm very glad you liked it :)

elEzzAr

Novice Member

OP  6/27/12 6:34:15 PM#7

Figured I may as well put this up here as well, if anyone is hungry for gameplay videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9959849E92538579&feature=view_all

These are all the videos leading up to the first one I posted, i.e me learning and experiencing TSW fresh.