The Warlord wreaks utter devastation on the battlefield. He is a master at knocking down and stunning his enemies with brutal Hammer blows and cunning Chaos Magic. With the ability to constantly Weaken and Impair those who stand against him, those who face the Warlord is in for an exercise in utter frustration.
The Deck is very good for solo play, as it can Impair its enemies and deal increased damage to them while they are helpless. The Warlord can also tackle groups of enemies, but needs to kill them off quickly as the Deck lacks defences. However the Warlord needs to be very watchful against those who are resistant to being Impaired.
- Ground Pound: A Hammer attack which hits several targets in an area around you. This attack does increased damage if you have no Hammer Resources. Builds one Resource for each weapon.
- Haymaker: A Hammer Strike attack which hits a single target. This attack does increased damage against Impaired targets. Consumes all Hammer Resources.
- Pulling the Strings: A Chaos Magic attack which hits a single target. If the target is Weakened you gain a beneficial effect which reduces the chance to do Glancing hits for several seconds. Consumes all Chaos Magic Resources.
- Helter Skelter: A Chaos Magic attack which makes you Dash forward ten meters. Targets in your path are Impaired and stunned for a few seconds.
- Beatdown: A Hammer attack which hits one target, Impairs it and knocks it down for a few seconds.
- Uneven Ground: A Chaos Magic attack which hits several targets in an area around you. Targets hit are Weakened and affected by three stacks of the Exposed effect, which increases the damage they take for several seconds. For each target hit you receive a bonus to your Evade rating for several seconds.
- Eruption: A Hammer Elite attack which hits several targets in a large area in front of you. All targets hit get Impaired and knocked up into the air for one second.
- Breakdown: Whenever you hit an Impaired target it becomes Weakened and affected by a stack of the Exposed effect, which increases the damage they take for several seconds.
- Pattern Recognition: Whenever you hit an Impaired target you do an extra hit for extra damage. This hit has a chance to do an additional hit.
- Street Fighter: Whenever you Impair a target you gain an effect which increases your damage for a few seconds.
- Bully: Whenever you Impair a target you gain two Hammer Resources.
- Tenderizing: Each time you hit a Weakened target it takes an extra hit for extra damage.
- Gnosis: Each time you hit a Weakened target there is a 33% chance it takes an extra hit for a considerable amount of extra damage.
- Thunderstruck: The duration of all your Impair effects is increased by 25%.