Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,359 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,293,765
Darkfall (DFO)
Aventurine SA
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 02/22/09)  | Pub:AudioVisual Enterprises
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Darkfall Forum » General Discussion » Darkfall Still alive US1

14 posts found
  Ringside

Advanced Member

OP  4/01/12 9:43:11 PM#1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGCyEiDMjo&hd=1

here is a siege that happened this week end on niff around the same time an other Huge siege was happening.

Still plenty of people playing the game. Having a good time the population is better than it was 6 months ago

Ringside

Advanced Member

OP  4/02/12 6:06:05 PM#2

if your looking for entertainement tho go watch this its fresh from today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zgKkx8bufs&hd=1

Saxx0n

PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.

4/02/12 6:07:33 PM#3

It's dead Jim.

Take it off the life support.

Ringside

Advanced Member

OP  4/02/12 6:37:21 PM#4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVEwaYNYTY&hd=1

Ringside

Advanced Member

OP  4/02/12 6:39:49 PM#5

dead what ? i dare you to try to capture any village control point especially the one mid map... go try to farm the hot pve spot or

come take a look in cities like Talpec / Calfardar / Aradoth ... its dead for whoever has very little knowledge of the game but whoever has good knowledge of the game knows there are more than enough people to enjoy the game.

Axslav

Novice Member

4/03/12 9:38:16 AM#6
Originally posted by Saxx0n

It's dead Jim.

beep...... beep.........beep...............beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

time of death...

Realbigdeal

Novice Member

4/04/12 11:54:25 PM#7
Originally posted by Ringside

dead what ? i dare you to try to capture any village control point especially the one mid map... go try to farm the hot pve spot or

come take a look in cities like Talpec / Calfardar / Aradoth ... its dead for whoever has very little knowledge of the game but whoever has good knowledge of the game knows there are more than enough people to enjoy the game.

Lol. DF is dead. I left cuz nowadays, mid map is ful of zerglings veterans. There's always more vets then average nowadays.

I hate mar shral and undurusu. They ruined the game for me. The biggest blob of vet in game and everytime you go for a VCP with a decent group, you get stomped by them.

Call me carebear if you want, but the politic in DF had never been worst.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

-Zeno-

Novice Member

4/07/12 6:10:58 AM#8
Originally posted by Axslav
Originally posted by Saxx0n

It's dead Jim.

beep...... beep.........beep...............beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

time of death...

The videos paint a different picture.  +50 man strategic sieges are better than 5 v 5 warzones anyday.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

corpusc

Novice Member

CHATTANOOGAN

contact me if you are seriously interested in
* C#
* making an old schoolish FPS

4/19/12 12:53:08 PM#9

i know first hand that Talpec was under attack about every 10-15 minutes.  when i subbed a month around January.

The End
---------------------------
i don't expect to like Darkfall, altho i may like it MORE than other MMOs. i know it is gonna have a very frustrating level of grind to it, even if its significantly less than most. waiting for a pure FAST action virtual world. dice rolling & character levels (even "skills") IN COMBAT should have never carried over from pencil & paper to a computer that can reasonably model 3D spaces and objects

TruthXHurts

Novice Member

I am here to chew bubblegum and to kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum!

4/19/12 12:56:33 PM#10
Originally posted by Realbigdeal

Lol. DF is dead. I left cuz nowadays, mid map is ful of zerglings veterans. There's always more vets then average nowadays.

I hate mar shral and undurusu. They ruined the game for me. The biggest blob of vet in game and everytime you go for a VCP with a decent group, you get stomped by them.

DF is dead because you couldn't hang? Oh sorry. Let's all just reroll our characters so you can feel like you are on a much deserved level playing field, and by all means if anyone beats you after that we can scale down their gear or strip them completely naked so that your Epeen can surge.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Realbigdeal

Novice Member

4/19/12 3:54:28 PM#11
Originally posted by TruthXHurts

DF is dead because you couldn't hang? Oh sorry. Let's all just reroll our characters so you can feel like you are on a much deserved level playing field, and by all means if anyone beats you after that we can scale down their gear or strip them completely naked so that your Epeen can surge.

You act like a server wipe won't happen.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

gotha

Novice Member

4/21/12 8:56:43 AM#12

Or they could release df2 with a level cap or level restriction (like they plan to do with gear or eve does with ships) so that its a game that requires intelligence,  throught,  skill,  and some grinding to win.

zaffa

Novice Member

A New Beginning

5/30/12 7:28:42 AM#13

DF, as originally intended, was on life support halfway into WW2 and completely died once the NA server was announced.

As to the death of DF as a game period, this came shortly after transfers when Sinister, Blood, Nemesis, and BkS all had left the game.

And as an extra bonus:

Also, all the debt accrued from china building junk for us since 1970 is null and void if war is declared. We have them by the balls.

LOL. Someone clearly lacks even the most basic understanding of currency valuation.

stux

Advanced Member

6/01/12 11:49:58 PM#14
Originally posted by gotha

Or they could release df2 with a level cap or level restriction (like they plan to do with gear or eve does with ships) so that its a game that requires intelligence,  throught,  skill,  and some grinding to win.

Nah, just a good juggle ray macro. Presurged of course.

level the rays on a stuck mob in week or so and you will be good.

Add in some convienient lag if you are really in a bind.