Showing no sign of friggatriskaidekaphobia (from Greek frigga meaning "Friday", tris meaning "3," kai meaning "and," and deka meaning "10"), The Alganon development team has announced that the game will be going free to play on Friday, August 13th. Players who purchased the game client previously, will have access to all of the service add-ons and players who have played the demo/trial version in the past can purchase the add-ons.
- Come experience the newly added Champion and Reaver classes that have been redesigned from the Soldier class.
- Gather your friends and tackle our new high-difficulty instances, including our new Level 50 Test of Faith instances.
- Defeating Test of Faith instance bosses helps you find Tokens of Victory to be traded for epic loot items.
- Customize your equipment using our new Talisman feature to further tailor gear to your needs.
- Can't find the items you need? Put in a request with other players using our new Requisition system.
- New in game quests, crafting recipes, epic gear, and new items and services in our ever expanding Tribute Market.
- New F2P Client, no more time limited trials.
- New Public Test Server (PTS), which will be available at select times during our test cycles. The PTS allows players the ability to experience upcoming features and content before they get migrated into the live game servers.
Service add-ons include extra character slots, more quests in a player's quest book, higher ability and level caps, a communication pack, the ability to create guilds, and unlimited gold cap (F2P players will only be able to accrue a certain amount of gold). During the first week of the F2P model, Alganon players can purchase the add on pack for $19.95 before the price goes up to $30.00.
Read more here.
Thanks to PhelimReagh for the image.