Alganon is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Quest Online, featuring all the trappings expected from the genre, with the addition of allowing players to advance their characters even while offline. Players are set on the world of Alganon, in its current Seventh Age, where the world has become the battleground for the gods as they fight each other through their believers. Choose your race: the Human Asharr, or the Talrok Kujix, then select a family to join with, and begin your quest to be the harbinger of victory for your god on Alganon.
- Races | The Asharr, representing order, obedience, and protection; and the Kujix, representing assertion, chaos, and conquering.
- Classes | Champion, Cabalist, Ranger, Reaver, Magus, Mystic.
- Families | Each race has five different families representing a theme of play: Achiever, Competitor, Explorer, Socializer, and Crafter.
- Asharr Deities | Argon, Stonesmith of Creation; Zanyana, Goddess of Justice, Light, and Fire; Triasha, The Seeder of Life.
- Kujix Deities | Vakgarr, Bringer of the Inevitable; Xukiss, Seeker of Knowledge; Ghazmok, The Winnower of Souls.
- PvP | Engage in strategic battles for land and resources as part of the ongoing War of Conversion, which includes dueling, tournaments, open world battles, and unique PvP study and crafting systems.