Trending Games | Pirate101 | World of Warcraft | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,782 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,523
Vogster Entertainment | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 08/25/09)  | Pub:Vogster Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Crimecraft Forum » General Discussion » Huge strides made in Crimecraft--no, really!

1 posts found
  sekrog

Novice Member

OP  11/23/11 8:08:20 PM#1

Okay, I know what I'm setting myself up for hate by posting a positive Crimecraft review on this site.  In fact, after trying this game when it first came out I totally understand why it gets so much bad publicity.

When it went to Steam a few months back I tried it again...and although it might have improved, I rage quit again because of the ridiculously long queues and high lag due to the lack of servers to accomodate the initial offer on Steam.

A week ago, after hearing that they added a few servers (2 in US now and 2 in EU) I jumped in again. Wow, what a dramatic turnaround.  Except for the chat window...which is a perpetual nosedive into the slums of the internet...I have very little negative to say.  I love the art style, the PvE Bleedout Campaign is worth far more than the price of admission, and the new expansion/update that's about to come out looks, at face value, to be a BIG win.

Here's a couple links to the announcement and the 50% monthly sub deal they're running through Nov 28th (you can still play for free if you prefer, but $2.50 to $5 seems pretty cheap for a crap load of new content).

Here's the Gang Wars expansion link: http://www.crimecraft.com/announcements/gangwars-update-coming-monday-nov-28

Here's the Autumn "Triple Blowout Sale" link: http://www.crimecraft.com/announcements/autumn-triple-blowout-sale

Play it before you Hate it.