Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,576 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,832
Vogster Entertainment | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 08/25/09)  | Pub:Vogster Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Crimecraft Forum » General Discussion » Officially Gone Free to Play

12 posts found
  SelfDestructPro

Apprentice Member

OP  10/28/09 5:02:44 AM#1

For those of you who have been waiting for CrimeCraft to go Free to Play, check out their site now.  You should get a pop up upon entering the homepage with details.  Have fun.

User Deleted
10/28/09 10:48:31 AM#2

Sorry but it's just a free trial, not F2P at all (yes I tried it).

SelfDestructPro

Apprentice Member

OP  10/28/09 11:12:15 AM#3

I beg to differ. I signed up, was not required to enter credit card information, and was not given any notification that it was a trial. If you've been following CrimeCraft they announced that they were going to have a free to play option by the end of this month. It is the end of the month.

User Deleted
10/28/09 11:56:35 AM#4

http://www.crimecraft.com/compare_subscriptions

1. It clearly says "Free trial"

2. You can't customize your character at all, nothing, not even hair color, ALL customizing options are locked.

3. Look how limited the FREE TRIAL is on my link.

Now tell me again this is something else than a free trial.

I was waiting for the F2P version too. I guess this is it...

User Deleted
10/28/09 12:03:13 PM#5

I wouldn't play this game if it was free...

User Deleted
10/28/09 12:06:06 PM#6

After trying it, me neither honestly.

Eladi

Advanced Member

12/06/09 9:46:52 AM#7

Its a unlimited trial.

In no way you can say this game is free to play , most options in the game are disabled meaning once you reach level 7 you wont be able to level anymore unless you put in hunderds of hours gaining small bits of xp.

you have limited inv space and cant use a bank as thats for "normal" or Premium members only. you cant sell things on the auctions. you cant use higher end weapons cloth boosters and other gear. 

It was a bit of fun playing for 2 hours but then is just boring as you need to do the same stuff over and over again as trial member.

For those who are confined to there room due to some freaky accident it be fun to try out for two hours, keeps the boredom out.

for everyone else , Don't even try it. its a waist of time and energy.

User Deleted
12/13/09 7:51:03 AM#8

i have to agree with everyone here, its a very bad game. its so bad it wont even make you smile when your trashing it.. i dunno wtf Vogster was thinking when they announced this game would be their main priority, but it was a terrible decision. they should just let it die already.

Gabby-air

Tipster

1/19/10 10:24:08 PM#9

Weird how all the people that were bashing the game got banned, anyone wanna fill me in?

User Deleted
1/20/10 1:51:00 PM#10

coincedence? User Deleted doesnt have to be a ban though.

Khorrax

Apprentice Member

3/12/10 12:10:40 PM#11

A lot has been changed with the latest patch, so the game is pretty much free to play. I find it quite fun but I wouldn't pay for a subscription.

So if you were curious to try it but you didn't because of the negative feedback, you might want to try it now. Unfortunately, the population is low so you might have to wait for a bit if you want a specific PvP match.

Toxilium

Novice Member

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

4/02/10 11:44:41 PM#12

I'm going to try...

*sucks air in* This game sucks. (and yes, I did just try the "trial")