Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,904,908 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,291,077
Grigon Entertainment | Official Site
MMOG | Genre:Super-Hero | Status:Final  (rel 01/14/09)  | Pub:Cartoon Network
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:EOut of date info? Let us know!

Fusion Fall Forum » General Discussion » Cool Game, Even If It's For Kids

1 posts found
  Mystik86

Novice Member

Using his imagination since 1986.

OP  2/22/09 7:37:13 PM#1

I took it upon myself to jump into this game and since I remember watching some of the cartoons that kids are still watching today I figured I'd take a peak and see what the fuss was all about.

Thus far my character is only level 3. This is merely because I have been taking my time exploring and trying to find and meet some of my favorite CN heroes. Fortunately I've already bumped into a couple of them, most notably Dexter and Mandark.

Dexter seems to play a very important role in FF and is no longer the little stubby and moody scientist he was in the cartoon. He seems to be older and with the new art style looks a lot cooler now. In the beginning you're accidentally thrown too far into the future because of Dexter's sister, Dee-Dee, screwing something up as usual. Upon your arrival you are greeted by some characters I'm not quite familiar with but they help you out nonetheless.

After the initial tutorial you get to jump right into Sector V and are easily integrated into society (other players). Immediately you will find your first mission which will take you from a newbie to a pro in no time.

I've found that every time you defeat a Fusion version of a character (that character's alternate and a boss at that) you will level up and move on to the next general area of stuff. I'm still plugging away on some missions before I go see Samurai Jack but the game is definitely fun even with all the running around.

I urge anyone who grew up on or is still growing up on CN toons to check out Fusion Fall. It's a neat little game that offers a comical and action packed experience.