Saw this today and thought someone could be interested here.
Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio, is looking for a driven, motivated and enthusiastic Community Management Video Presenter to join our Team.
As Community Management Video Presenter, you will combine engaging personality with gaming credibility. You will work as part of the Community Management team on a variety of community fulfilment tasks as well as working with our top notch video crew to put together content for the Runescape community.
Key Duties Include:
- Working in the Community Coordinator team, this role will split time between working on a series of community enrichment programs, and spending time filming with our video crew.
- Work with the Community team to deliver engaging communications across a variety of mediums
- Work with Video and community teams to constantly improve quality of content
- Attending events and function as required
- Work on a variety of community facing projects as assigned
- Must be a player of RuneScape and an active community member
- Previous experience with on-camera performance presenting
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Previous experience in a Community Management role
- Significant public speaking experience
- Solid planning and project management experience
- Highly creative
- Skilled at multi-tasking
- Committed team player
- Humble approach to working in ‘the spotlight’
IMPORTANT APPLICATION NOTE
- Experience or academic understanding of Marketing, PR Project management
- Experience with website software both configuration and management
- Exceptional MS Office skills
To be considered for this position you must submit a link to a video of up to 30 seconds demonstrating your video presenting abilities. This can be on any topic. Applications without this submission will not be considered.