Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,338 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,012
Cave Co. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/21/08)  | Pub:Atlus Online
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Megaten Forum » General Discussion » I'm a fan of Persona, will I like this MMO?

4 posts found
  TinHatPat

Novice Member

"President
of what?"
-snake

OP  5/01/09 1:52:49 AM#1

Is it turn based combat?  Does it use a card trading & combining system?

____________________SIG______________________

The real power is smart enough to hide itself BEHIND the throne. Every President is a Public Relations agent for that obscured power, and nothing more.

DeserttFoxx

Elite Member

Cry Havok; and let loose the dogs of war.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

5/01/09 1:56:35 AM#2

The combat is like mabinogi, except a bit more tolerable. It has a fusion system but not the trading card type.

I enjoyed the game, i dont playit anymore because the lack of endgame content, but if you like megaten try it, the game is free, there really isnt any reason not to download it and test it for yourself.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

khirmell

Novice Member

7/09/09 1:02:11 PM#3

Is there an anime video of this game or any shin megami tensei versions???

User Deleted
4/20/11 6:24:12 PM#4
Curious about the arena in the game. How is it working out and how balanced is the system? Curious enough about this game to look at it but have yet to download.