Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,019 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,675
Cave Co. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/21/08)  | Pub:Atlus Online
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Megaten Forum » General Discussion » So how bad is the cash shop in this?

6 posts found
  trancejeremy

Advanced Member

OP  1/08/09 12:57:29 AM#1

My ISP (Verizon) unexpectedly uncapped my bandwidth last night, so I findally downloaded the client for this.

Am only in the tutorials, but was wondering just how much cash shop gouging in there in this game? I don't want to spend a ton of time only to find out I have to spend a lot a month...

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

fatenabu1

Novice Member

1/10/09 1:40:04 PM#2

havent used shop yet

uknortherner

Novice Member

1/12/09 6:32:59 PM#3

The cash shop's not actually open yet.

abistar

Novice Member

R.I.P Arito, you will be missed.

1/15/09 10:58:13 AM#4

This is a nice looking game, futuristic and what not, a breath of fresh air from the medieval and fantasy sights in other games, but that's basically where it all ends. At the end of the day it is a grind fest, an item that can be bought in item mall  to boost exp gain more than expresses this, the cash shop prices are ridiculous, basically 10 dollars US for a in game sword, which loses durability and then once it hits 0 it is useless, unless you want to buy another item mall item which gives it more durability, evethough people whom wish to fool themselves and others by saying that it is not item mall dependant, well it is, I will not go into detail because it is just far too long, play the game and you shall see, or better yet, save yourself the time and pass it, play a better known sub based game, will guarantee you better server stability and game longevity.

Pietorro Xfire Miniprofile
  silverjackal

Novice Member

1/15/09 2:27:16 PM#5

Well, I kinda like the game. I love the Shin Megami Tensei series and this game is kinda refreshing in terms of MMOs and in the series too cause it takes place between SMT1 and SMT2. After Nocturne there wasn't any games connecting to the main series even so Nocturne felt like something different cause it took place in an alternate world according to Shin Megami Tensei's story. The Personas were good and gave lots of good features to the series and to the console RPG series in general but I kinda missed something like this.

BTW the repair tool isn't Cash Shop only. You can get it from some higher level Dungeon's treasure boxes too.

JChaosMaster

Novice Member

9/14/09 2:38:09 PM#6

Chash Shop ^_^ most the stuff and be got with in game money, play the game