The notes from the latest Star Wars: The Old Republic Producer's Live Stream took place on Thursday, February 11th with the notes now published to give the lowdown on all the discussion. Most notably, the next chapter in the Knights of the Fallen Empire will launch on March 10th. Called Disavowed, players will Major Aric Jorgan of Havoc Squad.
Other points of interest:
Quality of Life improvements include:
- You can now have all five Strongholds active at a time
- 50% increase in decoration limits for Guild Flagships
- Common decoration limit increased to 999
- Guilds can now have 1,000 members!
- There is now a Legacy Name column in your guild where you can designate that Legacy's main character
- Mass selection for editing Guild Members
- We are working on some other QoL improvements as well which we will hopefully announce in the next few weeks
Subscribers by March 1st will gain early access to Chapter XI.
Read the full update notes on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.