Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | War Thunder | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,598 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,548
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

17 Pages First « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last Search
325 posts found
  missenko

Novice Member

4/26/12 4:58:12 PM#161
I would really appreciate if someone could send me this invitation...i'm really interested in this game bud i would like to try it before buying and selling my soul...thank you...Mail : miso.sabik@gmail.com
  ItaiB

Novice Member

4/27/12 3:55:49 AM#162

Looking for an EU trial key. Please send to: Itai.Barel@gmail.com

Thank you very much

KarterX

Novice Member

4/28/12 10:46:47 PM#163

Still didn't get a friend trial invite. I'm determined to try this game out for a good amount of time, I'm just reluctant to spend money on it. Would greatly appreciate it if someone sent me a friend trial.

E-mail: garuda642@live.com

coldengrey

Apprentice Member

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

4/29/12 5:47:42 PM#164

Hello...

I'm in the US...

Really want to try game before shelling out so much money!  Would much rather have full 7 day trial, from friend invite, than wait for another weekend free play offer...

Have been playing on consoles for years, this will be my first pc game. Before I buy game want to make sure my laptop can handle adequately Also not sure if I'll be able to get the hang of playing without a controller..

If you can help, send me a pm (prefer) or reply and I'll give you my email address to send the invite (if okay)

* I know I just reqistered and have yet to contribute anything to the community, please don't hold against me. I'm just starting to play pc games...

Thanks in advance!

bizzle2012

Novice Member

5/01/12 6:24:07 PM#165

Hey guys, may i have a pass please (EU) , this is a new account, im not just a noob, I play tons of MMO's, i would join your side and fight with you :) email is simon201111@gmail.com

Thanks Si.

coldengrey

Apprentice Member

5/01/12 6:56:58 PM#166

anyone have any other ideas to getting a friend invite, this does not seem to be being viewed by anyone anymore I guess...

Other forums with equal or more activity?

*** Any Star Wars gaming specific boards which do not require registering game to post perhaps???

jdlawrence

Novice Member

5/05/12 10:40:42 AM#167

Could someone please give me a NA trial key?  I have the game installed.  All I need to do is enter the key.

Please email me at jdlawrence@aol.com.

Thanks

Demofett

Novice Member

5/05/12 8:31:28 PM#168

Hello every1! I am in the same boat as some of you. I have the MASSIVE 25 gig game installed and no friend key to use it with. Heartbreaking I know. Right up there with sick puppies and marionettes with no strings. Awww. If some kind soul would see fit to send a friend key to hailfyre@gmail.com I swear if it's half the game it seems to be..  I will come back to this very forum and post as many friend keys as given when given. So remember sick puppies and swtor friend key. Thanks for your time and attention.

coldengrey

Apprentice Member

5/07/12 9:51:52 AM#169
Originally posted by Demofett

Hello every1! I am in the same boat as some of you. I have the MASSIVE 25 gig game installed and no friend key to use it with. Heartbreaking I know. Right up there with sick puppies and marionettes with no strings. Awww. If some kind soul would see fit to send a friend key to hailfyre@gmail.com I swear if it's half the game it seems to be..  I will come back to this very forum and post as many friend keys as given when given. So remember sick puppies and swtor friend key. Thanks for your time and attention.

very cute... don't know if anyone other than the needy are seeing any of these unfortunatly...

I may bite the bullet and just buy, hoping my old dell inspiron 1520 can handle the graphics. If I do I'll keep you in mind - you do the same....

pinkeyes

Novice Member

5/07/12 11:09:01 AM#170

Looking for Eu trial invite please mail me :

Casualfunworld@gmail.com

Spatten

Advanced Member

5/07/12 11:45:03 AM#171

Would love a eu trial key:)

jennieh_83@hotmail.com

cheers

kristianhope

Novice Member

5/07/12 3:18:48 PM#172

I need an EU trial key, my email is kristian.hope@hotmail.com .. Thank you!

Byondkire

Novice Member

Insanity is the reptition of events expecting a different outcome - Ben Franklin

5/07/12 4:28:31 PM#173

If anyone has an extra, i'll take one. email is Byondkire@gmail.com. Thanks in advance =)

Kire

Original Player of DDO

Aque

Novice Member

House:"People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort"

5/07/12 5:49:07 PM#174

I'd like to try Swtor befor I buy it, Please PM me if you have a spare invite!!!

I will wait a few day's and if I dont get one, I'll just buy it :P

lerex29

Novice Member

5/07/12 6:48:12 PM#175

Hi!

If its possible, could someone please send two free trails to me and my girlfriend?

We really want to try this game out, and its like the only one I can convince her to play with me. haha

if it is at all possible could you pm for the email addreesses? Thank you :)!

Killthrill

Novice Member

5/07/12 9:51:45 PM#176

Anyone have a free trial code for NA region? would like to try out the game before I buy it. E-mail sypher69@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

MayJjur

Novice Member

5/09/12 5:31:10 AM#177

Hey I want to try it before I buy it so if somone could my Username is "MayJur" and my email is "xiled-king@live.com"

Thanks

Shaike

Advanced Member

At first there were games, then MMOs, then MMORPGs then I understood I had no life :-)

5/09/12 5:42:56 AM#178

SAVE MONEY - do not play this....

i bought 3 accounts (me, my brother and for my wife) - all of us got bored with it within the 1st month.....

very nice story lines and cinematics - but end-game content is boring as hell and you reach lvl50 and find there is nothing more you can do.

when you try another char/class you find out the most/all quests are the exact same ones and you are actually doing the same thing all over again with same exact quests and NPCs - which is too bad and a bit too late to realize how much time you spend on this horrible game.

save time and money - go be with your friends/girfriends/boyfriends and do other **** stuff - much better than this game or any other activity you could think of :-)

EDIT: buy GW2 and enjoy the BETA weekends with us untill it's officially out with the rest of us....

Just my 2 cents...

MayJjur

Novice Member

5/09/12 5:46:45 AM#179
Well can you send me the code please I still wanna try it out
  Shaike

Advanced Member

At first there were games, then MMOs, then MMORPGs then I understood I had no life :-)

5/09/12 6:21:40 AM#180
Originally posted by MayJjur
Well can you send me the code please I still wanna try it out

not sure if you meant me - but if you have i do not have one as i have stopped paying for all 3 accounts and have no active subscription and no trial codes to give.....

Just my 2 cents...

17 Pages First « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last Search