Trending Games | WildStar | ArcheAge | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,042 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,502
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » Stay clear of the SWTOR official forums

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search
105 posts found
  Manestream

Hard Core Member

12/14/13 12:33:46 AM#101

Well I have recently re-installed this game. I have 6 character slots available. UI I have to buy extra slots, I removed an item I was wearing and now cannot put it back on until I buy access to do so LOL fine, what really has got me is since I last played is everyone I knew (inc big supporters of the game) have all quit playing and the guild I was in has fully and entirely disbanded.

Speaking to 2 on Skype, I found this out, I have hardly played since re-installing and am close to just un-installing it again. I have Rift and Neverwinter as well as WoW and Defiance and I may also give ESO a try when it come out this comming April. Sw-tor will not be missed by me. I have also not really missed WoW either since I stopped playing it this time (it became dull, boring, empty servers and what community their was are not really helpful or polite).

Hopefully 2014 will see some decent games come out (or is that just a hope and a LoL moment)....

TeknoBug

Novice Member

12/16/13 11:18:38 AM#102

Same thing happened on Star Trek Online forums, anytime you said something negative about the game the thread would get deleted and you'd get an infraction or warning. Communism on the internet now?

lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

12/16/13 11:48:05 AM#103

Originally posted by TeknoBug
Same thing happened on Star Trek Online forums, anytime you said something negative about the game the thread would get deleted and you'd get an infraction or warning. Communism on the internet now?

Except for the fact that the threads are still there, but otherwise exactly the same.

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.

Kicksave321

Advanced Member

12/16/13 12:33:08 PM#104

I thought this website locks post where a poster come here to cry and whine they trolled on another games site and got banned?

i believe the quote from moderators was "please keep other game drama out of mmorpg.com" 

simplius

Novice Member

12/17/13 12:42:51 PM#105
Originally posted by TeknoBug

communism? try the opposite..capitalism

they want your Money, not your vote

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search