Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,119 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,275,127
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » SWTOR worst mail support ever ! i mean they never answear

4 posts found
  Wildscrapper

Apprentice Member

OP  12/09/13 4:03:10 PM#1

They tell the community to use communitysupport@swtor.com and emusco@bioware.com

but never a reply.Been 4 months now. I know they don't have any forum mods, they only

have the 3 left on community team EA did not fire to police the forums. The community team

of course also hide behind the support account when banning people so players will not see

that it is the community team moderating the forums.

My point is when they tell people to use mails and NEVER ! answear why the f tell people to use them.

They have the absolute worst forum support of any game i have played since 2003 no joke.

Not to mention a devtracker that can sometimes goes days with no new posts.

The arrogance they display to the community makes me sick.

Doesn't matter in the end, by the time Wildstar is out most PvP players i know is moving on.

Reason i'm moving on is because class balance is a joke, no team wants my

commando or acoundrel DPS in ranked arenas .

AND NO CROSS SERVER and minigames. SWTOR PvP is no lifesupport and i will not

support it any more.

Everyone i talk to is by default a moron so the only valid opinion is mine.joking

Kicksave321

Advanced Member

12/09/13 4:17:36 PM#2
Ah nice a combination of nobody works on the game/doom and gloom for Swtor.  Weird there is another post here taking about how the moderators you say don't exist ban everyone.  Which one is it?  Also based on the anger tone in the OP post I'm going out on a limb and saying there is more to this story then he/she is telling.  
  Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

12/09/13 4:22:50 PM#3
Wait, you are playing SWTOR for it's PVP? Well now there's your real problem.

Arrogant, Condescending, Dismissive, Elitist, "Meany", you speak as if these are bad things?
Kyleran - Bitter Vet ™ since 2006
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

User Deleted
12/11/13 10:20:22 PM#4
Yeah, I've tried contacting them there. It's been a long while since I've gotten a reply. So unprofessional.