Trending Games | Destiny | ArcheAge | WildStar | Mythborne

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,146 Users Online:0
Games:738  Posts:6,238,384
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » Preferred Status - Character Slot Unlocks Question

2 posts found
  mich_t

Novice Member

OP  10/04/13 4:53:52 AM#1

My subscription expired and I dropped back to preferred status. I have eight characters and was allowed to activate only six. So I bought two character slot unlocks using my accumulated cartel coins. However my activation limit is still only six.

I should add that I only activated three characters before buying the two unlocks if that matters. I have since activated three more and am now at 6/6 activated.

How can I get the other two characters unlocked?

Thanks.

skyline385

Advanced Member

10/04/13 5:04:25 AM#2
Originally posted by mich_t

My subscription expired and I dropped back to preferred status. I have eight characters and was allowed to activate only six. So I bought two character slot unlocks using my accumulated cartel coins. However my activation limit is still only six.

I should add that I only activated three characters before buying the two unlocks if that matters. I have since activated three more and am now at 6/6 activated.

How can I get the other two characters unlocked?

Thanks.

Did you try messaging the CS? They are quite decent there and will generally reply in like 12 hours. If there is a 6 char cap for pref players, they might even refund your coins back; atleast that's what my experience with them suggests.