Trending Games | ArcheAge | Firefall | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,941 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,301
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  Popple

Novice Member

OP  2/23/13 8:36:47 AM#1

I just downloaded this game last night. Everything went great..I have this small problem with the mouse..When i move my mouse left and right with my character, it goes a little to fast. Anyway to adjut the mouse movement?

Also i am new to this game and sub up on it..Anyone in a guild on shadowland server that can invite me?

Thanks..

I retired retroactively..Haha

Nikopol

Apprentice Member

Brought to you by... The Spirit of Nikopol.

2/23/13 8:48:46 AM#2

Yeah, bring up the menu, go to Settings in the game, go to Controls (I'm guessing it was), and turn your mouse movement speed slider way down.

For some reason, the default mouse movement speed in SWTOR seems to be way too fast. The above works for me.

EDIT: Just checked it in-game. Actually they're called Preferences -> Controls -> Camera Rotation Speed.

gaou

Keeper of the Archives

2/23/13 9:00:20 AM#3

here a screenshot for reference

Grunty

Hard Core Member

2/23/13 9:01:22 AM#4

Also go to your PC's Control Panel and look for the Mouse applet.  In it turn OFF or uncheck Hardware Acceleration and/or Enhance pointer precision(same thing as hardware acceleration). You can also adjust the general speed of mouse cursor movement here too.

Doing that may mean you will have to make changes to mouse speed in other games since that these settings are universally applied.

If you have a mouse that has it's own drivers/apps like Razer's mouses then that is another place to adjust mouse settings.

Popple

Novice Member

OP  2/23/13 11:12:23 AM#5
Yeah that seems to help..Its a lot better than it was..Thank you!

I retired retroactively..Haha