Trending Games | Villagers and Heroes | World of Warcraft | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,139 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,842
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Blazer6992

Advanced Member

Shit Happens!!

OP  1/30/13 2:22:19 AM#1

Been bored lately and decided to go back to SWTOR to check it out. I am a preferred player but can only have two of my crew skills active as a free player. I don't have any of the three at 400 yet and not sure what to do. I can't pick which one to not use now. But my question is this: Once I pick my two crew skills can I cancel one of them out and pick up the one I didn't choose at a later date?

Azaron_Nightblade

Advanced Member

1/30/13 4:04:24 AM#2
Originally posted by Blazer6992

Been bored lately and decided to go back to SWTOR to check it out. I am a preferred player but can only have two of my crew skills active as a free player. I don't have any of the three at 400 yet and not sure what to do. I can't pick which one to not use now. But my question is this: Once I pick my two crew skills can I cancel one of them out and pick up the one I didn't choose at a later date?

As far as I know, you pick two - the third gets locked until you either get the Cartel store upgrade to have 3 Crew skills, or sub again.

You can't actively swap them whenever you feel like it.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Blazer6992

Advanced Member

Shit Happens!!

OP  1/30/13 7:04:30 PM#3

I guess I'm thinking that I can only have two "active" at a time. I have Artifice, Treasure Hunting and Archaeology. I chose Artifice and Treaseure Hunting. So does that mean I can't collect crystals any more at all, or can I still collect them but just don't get points in Archaeology for it?

Sevenstar61

Hard Core Member

"But it was so artistically done..." - Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words

1/30/13 7:24:46 PM#4
Originally posted by Blazer6992

I guess I'm thinking that I can only have two "active" at a time. I have Artifice, Treasure Hunting and Archaeology. I chose Artifice and Treaseure Hunting. So does that mean I can't collect crystals any more at all, or can I still collect them but just don't get points in Archaeology for it?

If you don't have Archeology you waon't be able to pick crystals and other nods. But you can buy them on GTN.

You can have just one crafting skill... for example you cannot have Artifice and Biochem at the same time... or Artifice and Cybertech.

You can have only gathering skills if you choose to. I am pretty sure you can pick 3 of them. I am not sure if missions are limited, though I don't think so, never really tried to have more then 2 and it was by accident. I had Treasure Hunting and Diplomacy for a while.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E