Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Shroud of the Avatar

Network:  RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,964,975 Users Online:0
Games:812  Posts:6,414,148
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » TOR's Total World Size (Land Area) is way smaller then WoW?

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
63 posts found
  Yaevindusk

Elite Member

Logic, reason and fact do not supersede human nature. Ignorance reigns without justice.

1/13/13 7:48:43 PM#61

Personal opinion, but I did not like the big planets on TOR.  Most of it just seemed empty and needless, simply there to extend play time and allow for monsters to dismount you as easily as possible.  It probably would've been better for me if there was a day/night cycle and 97% of the mobs weren't just standing in the same spot with a single silver patrolling around them.  The worlds just felt empty and long to me; condensing them so that travel times weren't annoying on a speeder would've even helped a bit.

When faced with strife or discontent, the true nature of a man is brought forth. It is then when we see the character of the individual. It is then we are able to tell if he is mature enough to grin and bare it, or subject his fellow man to his complaints and woes.

ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

1/13/13 7:51:59 PM#62
Originally posted by mmoDAD

SWTOR is WAY smaller than WoW.

Not it's not

In SWTOR, it's "Follow the Path" or run into mountain walls.

Only for players who choose to play it that way.

I was hoping that this game which has been bashed to death by people who need to get a life was going to give future devs a wake-up call. But no...    The Elder Scrolls Online is the next game that the haters will spend their time bitching about. 

Fixed. 

Yeah I've noticed that some of you are now spending time bashing TESO for daring to not be sandbox. Maybe at some point you guys will figure out that the genre has passed you by and it's time to find something else to spend your time on that doesn't give you so many ulcers. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

User Deleted
1/14/13 2:50:28 AM#63
Originally posted by ktanner3
Originally posted by mmoDAD

SWTOR is WAY smaller than WoW.

Not it's not

In SWTOR, it's "Follow the Path" or run into mountain walls.

Only for players who choose to play it that way.

I was hoping that this game which has been bashed to death by people who need to get a life was going to give future devs a wake-up call. But no...    The Elder Scrolls Online is the next game that the haters will spend their time bitching about. 

Fixed. 

Yeah I've noticed that some of you are now spending time bashing TESO for daring to not be sandbox. Maybe at some point you guys will figure out that the genre has passed you by and it's time to find something else to spend your time on that doesn't give you so many ulcers. 

The genre has passed by themepark also, you can tell by the fail trail after WoW.

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search