Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,256 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,932
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  baphamet

Elite Member

1/10/13 10:15:35 AM#21

Originally posted by catlana

Originally posted by Sevenstar61 They changed some armor design in last patch as well. I like that they finally made Revan robe look actually like Revan's robe - there are other changes to armor,.  
The two new armor sets look pretty nice as well. Still, the most important issue addressed with this patch were f2p restrictions.

WTH? this thread isn't negative enough, stop that!

Deewe

Apprentice Member

1/10/13 7:38:56 PM#22
Originally posted by Sevenstar61

They changed some armor design in last patch as well.

I like that they finally made Revan robe look actually like Revan's robe - there are other changes to armor,.

To me Kotor version is still > TOR one of which they just changed the textures of the Inquisitor gear.

Notice how he doesn't have inflated tubes around the shoulders, then the bottom has also more details like the cloth going through the belt. Also the chest actually looks like a tarnished armor vs a cheap set of leater in TOR. He actually has protective bracers and hand protection.

Deewe

Apprentice Member

1/10/13 7:46:29 PM#23
Originally posted by Slappy1

I really like how the new UI looks like when you log in... they made quite a bit of changes here:

Yea that's a slick looking log in,me likes :)

But not as convenient as before.

Then they should have lef the option s to choose how to sort their characters in the players hands.

For people playing like 1-2 characters having the last played at top is nice but for others switching between many they'd rather have them sorted by name so they always know where is their character. Think muscle memory.

BTW these patch notes, content and bug fixes are very thin.

Also notice that they still did not fix basic stuff like LS blades being kept drawn on the companions belts.

Sevenstar61

Hard Core Member

"But it was so artistically done..." - Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words

1/10/13 7:49:14 PM#24
Originally posted by Deewe

I really like how the new UI looks like when you log in... they made quite a bit of changes here:

Then they should have lef the option s to choose how to sort their characters in the players hands.

For people playing like 1-2 characters having the last played at top is nice but for others switching between many they'd rather have them sorted by name so they always know where is their character. Think muscle memory.

It's good for yer brain /grin

Also, BW admitted that they need to work on Revan robe a little bit more, so it matches perfectly... some players are really upset about slight difference in color...

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

Deewe

Apprentice Member

1/12/13 11:03:28 AM#25
Originally posted by Deewe

It's good for yer brain /grin

Also, BW admitted that they need to work on Revan robe a little bit more, so it matches perfectly... some players are really upset about slight difference in color...

;)

Luckcrazy

Apprentice Member

1/13/13 4:50:51 AM#26

Since this is the thread with the latest patch info, I think it's better to ask here then making another thread, so here we go:

- Have they fixed the "big butt" jedi knight/sith warrior robes visual glitch?

- Are hotbars still not customizable for free and preferred status users? (if not, how much it costs?)

- Is the commando class still not viable in pvp? (T-T)

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy562

Elite Member

1/13/13 5:14:58 AM#27

Don't really get why they changed that to be honest. The little play icons don't even work. 

User Deleted
1/14/13 3:22:33 AM#28
Originally posted by Luckcrazy

- Is the commando class still not viable in pvp? (T-T)

Nope, worse than ever. Youll have to wait for game patch called Makeb (spring so count on late april/may) and see if they actually fix something or break it further.

Luckcrazy

Apprentice Member

1/14/13 2:54:16 PM#29
Ok thanks for the answer, a shame though 
2 Pages « 1 2 Search