Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,081 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,563
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » SWTOR (Worst Customer Service)

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
32 posts found
  ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

12/11/12 7:56:53 PM#21
Akirra
Look up a game called rogue warrior that is a worse fps than daikatana. There's a hilarious video where a guy completes the game in less than an hour just using a knife, because when it does its stabby animations the player is immune.
  User Deleted
12/12/12 2:31:41 AM#22
Originally posted by FrodoFragins
They laid off people to compensate for all of the lost subs.  they forget to rehire them when they went F2P.

They dont expect any increase in subs (long-term), and F2P dont get any customer service.

So why hire more?

Swanea

Advanced Member

12/12/12 2:36:58 AM#23

I ran into a few terrible CS experiences with TOR but also two good ones.

I can't think of ONE MMO where anytime I needed help it wasn't almost always terrible.  Most did just send me back a generic "Here is the faq, help forums,etc" while the actually ticket was "waiting in line"

rojoArcueid

Elite Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

12/12/12 2:43:49 AM#24
Originally posted by silvercgu11

SWTOR,

New potential customers beware.  SWTOR has done everything to get your money but the customer service is almost non-existent.  Go to their website and read the customers forums for yourself.  BEWARE and warned if you consider this a possible choice of games for yourself.

Thank you,

its not SWTORs customer service that suck, its the entire EA's customer service that is weird. Some of their girls answer very nice to you but will not help you enough, especially if you are buying retail through origin. Experience. Never had a problem with Swtors C.Service tho. 

My endgame begins with character creation and ends with a new mmorpg

Ahnog

Apprentice Member

12/12/12 2:55:39 AM#25
My experience with customer service has been satisfying. I've filed three tickets; two of them were answered within hours and the third was resolved in three days.

Ahnog

Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.

http://www.ahnog.us

cheyane

Hard Core Member

12/12/12 3:05:46 AM#26

I accidently stacked a metal salvage on another slot and as a result I lost both the inventory slot and the bank slot since I was moving them from bank to inventory. The metal was invisible in the slots but occupied the space. They gave me back the pieces I lost but could not solve the problem but I managed to solve it myself by using the pieces in the slot that is by mailing off every visible metal of that type and crafting till I used up said metal. It worked but I think in that case they may not have been able to solve it but they did reply very quickly and returned the metal I lost.

Then I stupidly wrote a ticket about losing a datacron and realising I had it and that they politely replied they received but never resolved and I quietly closed the ticket since it was my mistake.

Then very recently I had the 'losing schematics after reverse engineering issue' which was resolved in yesterday's patch but they did not really reply my ticket but I found out it was being discussed on the forum. Cannot say they are not responsive they are quite average.

SOE restored a character I had accidently deleted in Everquest in 2000 so I love them and cannot say their service sucked. Then when I was stuck in the Plane of Fear with horrible death level losses (5 levels at least) GM came and got our guild out by helping to resurrect a few of us and we got the others out. 36 hours of hell that was. So SOE rocks in my book.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chieftan

Novice Member

12/12/12 11:03:54 AM#27

Anet is the exact opposite.  I heard you if you didn't like GW2 that you would get a full refund from Anet...and honestly I didn't believe it.

But after being completely underwhelmed by the generic gameplay of GW2 I put in for a refund and got my money back.  Now that's good customer service.

5 hours of ESO videos...and counting

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOxuLTBCUXiJYdTTHCv4xpbOWKZKaZ17-

ktanner3

Master

Trolls will be ignored

12/14/12 4:34:23 PM#28
Originally posted by akiira69

Star Wars the Old Republic has the worst customer service? Apparently you never played an SOE Game. If your ticket got answered in the same year you were lucky. Hell it took my Vanguard guild 4 months to get a CSR to move their corpses after the guild castle was placed on top of them after a patch. Never use a definitive statement like "Worst Customer Service" because someone will always prove you wrong.

Got to agree with this one. I only had one issue with TOR and it was resolved pretty quickly. With SOE, I had numerous issues some of which were never resolved. A close second would have to go to Cryptic. Their piss poor attitude was the major reason I stopped playing STO. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

Sevenstar61

Advanced Member

"But it was so artistically done..." - Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words

12/14/12 4:39:54 PM#29

No complaints about SWTOR customer service from me. I stupidly bounded main hand lightsaber thinking it was also good for offhand (it was a rare saber so I got upset on myself:). I made a ticket and CS un-bounded it for me in less then 3 days... and that was after F2P and the influx of problems they got related to cartel coins.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

User Deleted
12/14/12 4:40:16 PM#30
I doesn't matter how bad SWtOR customer service is, because until they start having a few vocal dev's regularly insult and ban people on the forums, then they will never be worse than LotRO.  That game has so much weird cronyism going on it's pathetic.
  AG-Vuk

Advanced Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Oh, I see it's too late to help you.

12/14/12 5:24:30 PM#31
Does not even approach Cryptic/PWI in how bad it is. Hands down the worst.

mgilbrtsn

Spotlight Poster

He who fights and runs away... misses out on the loot

12/14/12 5:27:56 PM#32
Originally posted by silvercgu11

SWTOR,

New potential customers beware.  SWTOR has done everything to get your money but the customer service is almost non-existent.  Go to their website and read the customers forums for yourself.  BEWARE and warned if you consider this a possible choice of games for yourself.

Thank you,

Not really a good argument.  I had good customer service.  I've also seen several posts of others that had good experiences.  Does that mean I should start a thread that says buy SWTOR because they have good customer service.

Can't really do that.  You nor I have enough data on how many calls they get V. how the service was.

You can extrapolate the one from the many, but not the many from the one.

They are coming for you!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search