Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,295 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,958
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » Guess when SWTOR will get the first expansion!

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Search
121 posts found
  gervaise1

Elite Member

11/21/12 3:40:10 PM#121

F2P and  no news ....

"We’re still in discussion about some of the larger content updates that we’re planning. Great example is the planet Makeb. We’ve talked about Makeb, we have a lot of plans around Makeb. I wish I could give you more details ....

This announcement was coming off the back of the E3 video about the exciting new mission, flash point,, planet, increase level cap, new playable race .... all coming this year.

The end of November approaches and ... nothing. Maybe EA has decided to minimise the promotional and marketing value of an xpac or ..... it has been delayed. Delayed by F2P? Well it was supposed to be a dedicated team .... 

Anyone familiar with what happened with WAR will find the Jeff Hickman August 2012 comment hauntingly familiar. In the words of Jeff Hickman .... I wish I could give you more details!

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Search