Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,313 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,310
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » What does this game need for be a good MMO?

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
44 posts found
  Betaguy

Elite Member

Some folks are like Slinkies, totally useless but great fun to watch when pushed down stairs

11/09/12 7:19:05 AM#41
Originally posted by lucasdeis
the question is simple. what do you want in the game for play the game? example: world pvp

There is nothing they can do to fix this broken game.  Star Wars is dead imo.

MMOGamer71

Hard Core Member

11/09/12 12:34:39 PM#42
A new developer.
  erictlewis

Apprentice Member

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

11/09/12 12:39:25 PM#43

What do I need for me to play this game.

(1)  For it to stop looking like plastic. The armor in this game is hideous, most of it looks nothing star wars like at all.  The game needs to be more star wars iconic.

(2) Combat, well I honestly think they need a new engine to fix the combat animations, and the skill delay bug that has been with the game since day 1.

(3) World that don't feel so boxed in and fake. All the worlds feel lifeless.

(4) I could care less about hut ball or any of the other pvp they have, it was so forced and off balance.

Oh well possibly for them to shut the game down and let somebody else make a new and improved game.

Rydeson

Elite Member

11/10/12 4:07:27 AM#44

It needs a "NGE" update.. LOL

1. revamp most of the planets so it plays like an OPEN world, not like a linear mouse maze..
  2. delete all of the general quest, and add in dynamic world events
  3. revamp storyline and companion quest so you are not required to do them to achieve perks..  (Why should I have to go thru 40 levels of storyline because I want the healing companion?) example
  4. convert end game from "gear grind" to open world grind
  5. slow down leveling as well..
Basically speaking..  Delete most of SWTOR and reskin it to play more like GW2 / EQ / Rift without all the instancing..
3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search