Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,747 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,444
BioWare | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 12/20/11)  | Pub:LucasArts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum » General Discussion » EA must be getting desperate

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
65 posts found
  MoeMoeKyun

Novice Member

10/24/12 2:28:31 PM#61
Originally posted by karmath
I reported my email from them as a phishing scam lol.

deservesa good laugh... :D

Reklaw

Advanced Member

The adult I am takes care of most things real life. However my inner-child is a GAMER!!

10/24/12 2:45:31 PM#62

http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/?tag=cartel-market quick PTS preview

http://dulfy.net/2012/10/23/swtor-cartel-market-items/#1 pretty big list of what can be bought with cartel coins.

Couldn't find the info on the official website/boards, but am assuming that both above links are legit.

Icewhite

Made History

Pink, it's like red but not quite.

10/24/12 3:02:22 PM#63
Originally posted by bubaluba
O my god! It must be pure horror for you:( I can understand you and i will pray for you. First mail of that kind is always hard, i got some 1000000 mails from mmo companies.

Use of disposable, free email accounts eliminates it.

<3 my spam-catchers.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

User Deleted
10/24/12 3:09:41 PM#64

Oddly i got one too even tho all i did was trial it. weird. but not interested in the slightest either.

I find it funny that they want you to sub so badly that they will give you in game currency for stuff haven't they learned from other games examples that Freemium is like sub only in that it makes alot of initial money and then fizzles out. F2P and B2P however are the lasting model. make no mistake SWTOR will be freemium people.

Ineveraskforthis

Novice Member

10/24/12 6:02:39 PM#65
Originally posted by itgrowls

Oddly i got one too even tho all i did was trial it. weird. but not interested in the slightest either.

I find it funny that they want you to sub so badly that they will give you in game currency for stuff haven't they learned from other games examples that Freemium is like sub only in that it makes alot of initial money and then fizzles out. F2P and B2P however are the lasting model. make no mistake SWTOR will be freemium people.

F2P is the long lasting model?

LOL WUT?

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search