Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,846 Users Online:0
Games:754  Posts:6,270,611
Wizard101 (W101)
KingsIsle Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/02/08)  | Pub:KingsIsle Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$09.95
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:E10+Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizard101 Forum » General Discussion » My Account Compromised..! Help?

7 posts found
  WizCaresOccasionally

Novice Member

"Not all who wander are lost."

OP  1/12/14 1:17:11 AM#1

My account was recently compromised and I had to create another account to contact them. I contacted them and they said the email doesn't match what they have on file well of course someone had to change it. Then, they said give them the billing address, last 4 digits, username, and main char. I did all of those things but didn't get a reply back. I was expecting one when I looked at my phone after school but no email and this is the fifth day I haven't received nothing back yet. Looks like i'm getting my hopes up too high. I have to go now ill be back to reply later...

Forever A Wizard.....

KingsIsle

Community Manager of KingsIsle

1/12/14 10:40:01 AM#2

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply - please resend the last email you sent to our team to community@kingsisle.com and we'll investigate the matter. 

Wizardry

Elite Member

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

1/12/14 10:45:18 AM#3
Originally posted by KingsIsle

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply - please resend the last email you sent to our team to community@kingsisle.com and we'll investigate the matter. 

Very nice to see a rep respond so quickly,maybe all my skepticism of developers can be swayed to think a little more positively.

I usually consider support to be outside agencies ging back cue card automatic responses,so ya good to see a real response,makes me happy :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Napolianboo#p/u/15/rCYLLQCNc1w
Samoan Diamond

kasta

Advanced Member

Never try to teach a pig to sing,it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

1/12/14 10:48:42 AM#4
I've been playing Wizard101 on and off since beta and have found KingsIsle to be very quick to respond and very helpful. They have been one of my better customer service experiences in the gaming industry.  Just my two cents.
  WizCaresOccasionally

Novice Member

OP  1/12/14 11:10:41 AM#5
They're fast I guess they have allot on their hands and thanks Kingsisle..! ^_^
  WizCaresOccasionally

Novice Member

OP  1/12/14 11:18:56 AM#6
I've sent an email to community@kingsisle.com like you guys said. Thanks for replying guys. :)
  WizCaresOccasionally

Novice Member

OP  1/12/14 1:55:33 PM#7

Oh and my email is dylan135259@gmail.com