Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Diablo 3 | EVE Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,815,573 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,214,876
Wizard101 (W101)
KingsIsle Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/02/08)  | Pub:KingsIsle Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$09.95
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:E10+Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizard101 Forum » General Discussion » Prepaid Card Membership Loss

2 posts found
  nicholaspriteweaver

Novice Member

OP  9/16/13 7:50:27 PM#1
Earlier this month i bought a prepaid card and i had an existing membership. I had just redeemed the card then i log on and BAM! my membership is gone. It doesn't say upgrade now  on the top left corner.  Kingsisle if you you could please respond to this i would be delighted. I sent in 1 email previously but no email in return from you. If you could email me by this email i could email you my other email. 
  KingsIsle

Community Manager of KingsIsle

9/20/13 1:48:26 PM#2

The 'Upgrade Now' button is supposed to disappear from your game window when you've successfully upgraded your account to a current Membership, or purchased Crowns in the last 30 days. 

To protect your privacy, we cannot assist you with private account matters through a public website such as MMORPG.  

You can check the status of your account directly on our website at https://www.wizard101.com - just login to the website and click "My Accounts". 

Our support team can help you further but you do need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - you can only contact us through email, and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:

• the account name
  • the character name
  • the operating system (PC or MAC)
  • as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):

• your password
  • your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email. If you do not have a valid email associated with your account, we cannot communicate with you about important account matters.