Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,212 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,772
Wizard101 (W101)
KingsIsle Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/02/08)  | Pub:KingsIsle Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$09.95
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:E10+Out of date info? Let us know!

Wizard101 Forum » General Discussion » Banned, without ANY warning or email stating WHY.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
21 posts found
  lizardbones

Elite Member

I've become dependent upon spell check. My apologies for stupid grammatical errors.

8/24/12 2:47:26 PM#21

Originally posted by HeavyDuty4

This has happened to a few people, enough that it is not just the guilty feigning innocence. I have yet to see anyone get a good resolution from it. KI & Customer Service are strange bed fellows.... Actually, more like estranged bed fellows. 

What you're saying has no bearing on this particular issue. The number of people who get banned isn't related to the number of those people who are guilty or innocent.

There are millions of people using Wizard 101. It would be surprising if the number of people you have personally seen get or not get resolution had any bearing on the overall effectiveness of Wizard 101's systems.

For every large, complex problem, there is a simple, clear solution that also happens to be absolutely wrong.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search