Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,859 Users Online:0
Games:754  Posts:6,270,655
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » "Bad review? Give me a good review! >=|" and here we go!

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search
103 posts found
  deathshroud

Novice Member

12/11/12 12:29:58 AM#101
Originally posted by DizzyPW

Ah this thread bringsback found memories of why I don't frequent this site as often as I used to. For all the talk of contacting me in outrage I find it funny I would never have known about this if ApocaRUFF didn't bring it to my attention himself.

Tons of sites already offer that 'oh I played this game for 5 days and here are my thoughts.' I call that a first impression and try whenever possible to recruit players that have put some serious time into a game to give me the full picture if the title has been out a while already. I actually had to cut back on ApocaRUFF's full review as he was going well over 6,000 words and we needed something to hold the typical Internet goer's attention, not write a book.

All in all I review this thread as filled with some extreme paranoia. This company can hardly hire a handful of devs. I doubt they have the money to bribe my well paid trusted writers just to get a positive review from such a small website as mine. Heck if they hadn't announced they were offering a F2P option I might have not even bothered posted the thing.

dont tell me he actually gets paid to write? can't say its worthy of payment at all.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Genadi

Novice Member

Stupidity can't be taught

12/11/12 3:23:51 AM#102
Originally posted by DizzyPW

Ah this thread bringsback found memories

I get a feel of the quality of your site and your reviewers from your first six words. It's kind of fitting your site would give MO a good review as your vocabulary capabilities are strikingly similar to the devs of said game.

YojimboBimbo

Novice Member

12/11/12 11:41:20 AM#103
Lmao
6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 Search