Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Marvel Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,314 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,300
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » technical issues.

2 posts found
  DEATHRAMENT

Novice Member

OP  8/16/14 8:55:27 AM#1

When i launch ta game i get this application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Ive googled it and told me to download microsoft virtual c. I did that but it still gives me the sme error. T he used to work fine for me. I recently re formated windows but windows is up to date. Im running vista 64 bit.

Game is Mortal online.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.

Nitth

Elite Member

Magic Propels my Rolly Chair.

8/16/14 9:13:25 AM#2

Originally posted by DEATHRAMENT
When i launch ta game i get this application has failed to start because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.Ive googled it and told me to download microsoft virtual c. I did that but it still gives me the sme error. T he used to work fine for me. I recently re formated windows but windows is up to date. Im running vista 64 bit.

Game is Mortal online.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this.

Are you sure you installed this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development