Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Marvel Heroes | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,096 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,274,988
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Armor Revamp Patch

10 posts found
  Rohn

Advanced Member

OP  12/20/13 8:29:50 AM#1

The armor revamp patch is finally here.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/patch-notes-1-75-00-02-armor-revamp-patch.95001/

They added some armor styles as well.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Slapshot1188

Elite Member

12/20/13 5:32:10 PM#2

Bug List Thread for the patch:

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/armor-patch-bug-list.95074/

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

ste2000

Apprentice Member

12/20/13 5:36:25 PM#3

Pictures or it didn't happen............

Anyway when MO (and Darkfall) will put some serious flagging system, I ll think about playing this game.

KOS PVP is not my cup of tea.

Tatercake

Advanced Member

LET GO OF MY NUTS

12/20/13 5:45:44 PM#4
i played this game joined a guild levelled up in the hateful community  struggled even teemed up with some crazy funny germans and built a home then a guy walks up to me  tells mee to give him my home or else  so then  100 people stalk me kill me and my friends constantly and steal my home  was such a terrible community   and  people constanly trying to flag ya for pvp and yell guards to steal all your stuff horrid exsperence for  a game with so much potential to be great 
  Rohn

Advanced Member

OP  12/21/13 4:05:15 PM#5

A lot of discussion on this one:

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/patch-notes-1-75-00-02-discuss.95002/

This video shows a lot of the improvements to the character models:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlaHbH3DRqo#t=305

Realbigdeal

Advanced Member

12/22/13 2:03:11 AM#6
Originally posted by Tatercake
i played this game joined a guild levelled up in the hateful community  struggled even teemed up with some crazy funny germans and built a home then a guy walks up to me  tells mee to give him my home or else  so then  100 people stalk me kill me and my friends constantly and steal my home  was such a terrible community   and  people constanly trying to flag ya for pvp and yell guards to steal all your stuff horrid exsperence for  a game with so much potential to be great 

Sounds to me like you were just not ready.

Of course the community will be crap; we're all that's left when it comes down to sandbox game. When UO was the only sandbox, it was also the only good mmorpg worth playing so it was pretty mixed.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Dreamo84

Defender of Worlds

I actually still like MMORPGs

12/22/13 9:28:03 PM#7

I think the biggest problem with FFA PvP games in this day and age, is there's enough PvE MMOs to play the only real "community" you get in a FFA PvP game are the asshats who wanna greif you and take your shit.

Back in the days of UO and Meridian 59 it was true that communities could be great despite FFA PvP. But that's because even the people who didn't want to PvP still played those games due to a lack of options.

Obviously I am generalizing and not the entire community is like this. But most of the non hardcore kill everyone PvP crowd get ganked one too many times and just move on. It's sad but true.

Talonsin

Spotlight Poster

12/22/13 11:32:28 PM#8
Originally posted by Fendel84M

Back in the days of UO and Meridian 59 it was true that communities could be great despite FFA PvP. But that's because even the people who didn't want to PvP still played those games due to a lack of options.

Don't forget, back in the days when UO and Meridian were released, you didn't have many 8 to 16 year olds playing MMO's.  UO took a fairly decent rig, an internet connection and required a monthly fee which was unheard of at that time.  It was a much more mature community.  PvPers were people of great skill and other players respected them.  I remember a guy named Infinity on Catskills who held off about 8 of us at the Brittan mountain pass while dozens of others stood back in the safe-zone and watched.  People talked about him for months of the server and everyone wanted his advice.

Now games like MO are free and played by many D-Bags who think running around with their balls hanging out and attacking you with 6 of his friends is great PvP. 

Rohn

Advanced Member

OP  12/28/13 11:50:09 AM#9

Rohn

Advanced Member

OP  1/06/14 9:10:19 AM#10