Trending Games | WildStar | Neverwinter | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,640,034 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,074,678
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Can anyone point me to sources for Henrik?

3 posts found
  Talonsin

Spotlight Poster

OP  4/04/13 5:28:04 PM#1

I am looking for sources to develope a work/experience history of Mr. Nystrom before his time founding StarVaut in January 2006.  I am looking for verifiable sources.  If you know of any, I would appreciate a link.  I am having trouble due to his name being shared by the pro golfer.

Thanks

deathshroud

Advanced Member

4/05/13 1:03:25 AM#2
other than being a male model i dont think he had any other job placement before becoming the ceo of starvault

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Slapshot1188

Elite Member

4/05/13 5:45:12 AM#3

According to his LinkedIn profile... none:

http://se.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-nystrom/18/149/4a0

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)