Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,969 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,840
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Mount "Jesus patch" released

4 posts found
  Slapshot1188

Hard Core Member

OP  3/21/13 8:08:40 AM#1

Follow the feedback here http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/the-patch-is-here.86162/

This is the long awaited patch that was the result of player donations

Will be interesting to see if donors are happy.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

w4ffl3

Apprentice Member

3/21/13 9:00:51 AM#2
It seems like this game has reached rock  bottom in terms of general interest.  Action is dying off since the introduction of the "free to play" model, and there isn't even much activity here anymore.  That's not to say I think the game will die--I think it's still looking pretty bad, but clearly there are a select few willing to throw tons of money at the game, which may be enough to keep its doors open for a while, but even the excitement for this patch seems pretty low (before everyone realized it sucks)
  Najwalaylah

Advanced Member

What is simple is not always obvious.

3/22/13 6:56:08 PM#3

I want to be the first to exclaim the fitting title of "Sermon On The Mount" for Sebastian's response to all the feedback about horses and other rideable features in the thread linked above.

It's possibly true that there was a relative lack of anticipatory excitement in the community preceding this patch, but if so, would that not be a sign of mental health and good adjustment?

Blessed are the cheesemakers (though of course, that applies generally to all manufacturers of Diary Goods). <-- subtle in-joke

Casilda Tametomo, Posthorn-Bearer, Priestess of Soldeus | AKA [AI] Lepida
«Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

ShortyBible

Advanced Member

3/22/13 10:37:59 PM#4
Originally posted by Najwalaylah

I want to be the first to exclaim the fitting title of "Sermon On The Mount" for Sebastian's response to all the feedback about horses and other rideable features in the thread linked above.

It's possibly true that there was a relative lack of anticipatory excitement in the community preceding this patch, but if so, would that not be a sign of mental health and god adjustment?

Blessed are the cheesemakers (though of course, that applies generally to all manufacturers of Diary Goods). <-- subtle in-joke

+10

Enjoyed your subtelty. Great post.

I also enjoyed the OPs ' topic title. Very creative :)

http://www.entropiapartners.com/?r=22415