Trending Games | Pirate101 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Guild Wars 2 | The Secret World

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,269 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,328
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Grey Halls: did they make it into the game?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  psykobilly

Novice Member

2/14/13 4:41:25 PM#21

I was really excited for the breeding system and the tavern system 'coming next patch' - two expansions ago.

argirop

Advanced Member

OP  2/14/13 5:45:00 PM#22
Originally posted by Gwahlur
Originally posted by argirop
To my understanding each donation goal is 2000 euros.

I think your understanding there is wrong, the goal this time is 6k $ at least

Probably its higher cause they gonna introduce three new glitchy mobs and three more useless structures called the "purple Halls"/

Cheboygan

Novice Member

2/14/13 7:35:39 PM#23

from the video everyone - including the horses - seem to be wearing the anti-gravity boots/shoes still - - -have they implemented regular footwear yet?

deathshroud

Novice Member

2/15/13 12:36:47 AM#24
believe the horses get adressed in the next donation goal which is the one before the recent one announced, confusing i know.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Biskop

Novice Member

2/15/13 5:05:52 AM#25
Originally posted by Gwahlur
To my understanding each donation goal is 2000 euros.

I think your understanding there is wrong, the goal this time is 6k $ at least

Probably its higher cause they gonna introduce three new glitchy mobs and three more useless structures called the "purple Halls"/

Useless info: the "Gray Halls" is taken from a Swedish pen and paper RPG campaign from the 90s (Drakar och Demoner: Svavelvinter). It's a gateway between the worlds, sort of a multiverse crossroads that the players have to travel to get back to their home world.

I'm sure SV's version differs a lot from that epic old campaign (one of the best I've played btw) though.

Hodo

Advanced Member

2/15/13 8:31:47 AM#26
Originally posted by Cheboygan

from the video everyone - including the horses - seem to be wearing the anti-gravity boots/shoes still - - -have they implemented regular footwear yet?

This is to protect the horses from the random landmines left laying around after the last World War. 

(exploding horse refrence for those who remember from Beta)

So much crap, so little quality.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search