New patch notes are up - a lot of interesting changes and fixes:
- Tamed creatures loot-bags will now have the same timer as player-lootbags.
- Cleaned up the blood-decals to remove the odd squares they sometimes showed.
- Optimized Tindrem.
- Optimized several parts of the terrains and how the use light.
- Trade restrictions for free users have been lifted.
- Loot restrictions for free users have been lifted.
- Vendor restrictions for free users have been lifted.
- Bandit heads and scrolls can now be looted by fp2
- Reduced damage you take from falling into water to 25% of it's previous calculation. Note that Diving still removes even more damage from this.
- Fixed an issue where gaining HP would trigger the Perfect Block effects.
- Fixed an issue where dragging items directly from the doll to another item in the bag would make one item invis.
- Fixed an issue where some players that created characters that didin't start in Tindrem could talk but not listen in help chat.
- New characters will now always have access to the help-chat while the timer hasn't run out.
- A portal to the Grey Halls have been open in Myrland. *
- A Demonolog have arrived in Morin Khur and Tindrem. *
- Sewers in Tindrem is now open. *
- 2 Namned NPCs from donators have been added to the world. *
- Severely optimized the new AI on the nodes.
- Most AI attacks that cause knockdown now have a hard-timer to avoid being constantly spammed by the AI.
- AI-stun effect for AiAttacks have been changed.
- Increased guards in Morin Khur *
- Guards run speed have been slightly increased *
- When abandoning a pet in your visinity you will now get a question first. You character will also turn to face the pet to avoid removing the wrong pet.
- When abandoning a pet that is not in your vicinity you will get a question first too.
- Fixed so that you can't make receipts from dominated pets.
- Fixed an issue where pets that were dominated would sometimes be saved as if they were not.
- Temporary mobs will no longer tick their destroy timer after being dominated or tamed. Most mobs with this timer are spawned by other mobs.
- Possible fix for pets that stay blue after being lost due to loyalty.
- Mobs spawned by other mobs will now spawn at the level of their parent.
- Updated the max amount of items that can be involved in a vendor trade from 14 to 36.
- Added a message when you try to add more items to a full in a vendor trade.
- Fixed a bug where currency gained from broker sales would sometimes go straight into the sellers inventory rather to his mail.
- The reading-indicator will now update a lot more often.
- Fixed a bug where unpaid taxes will transfer to a NEW house if built upon a dead house.
- Fixed issue where some houses wouldn't start of with the starting "free" taxes paid.
- Adding things to the broker directly from a pet bag or a bag will no longer cause oddness when the item is bought.
- Bound items that try to change owner (being in a bag and dying etc) will now auto-move to the players backpack instead.
- Tindremic Bronze cape now correctly works.
- Combining stacked vials will now auto-unstack a vial and fill that.
- Fixed an issue where combining vials wouldn't correctly transfer all the effects from one vial to another.
- Fixed an issue where chemical reactions when combining vials wasn't correctly happening.
- Fixed issue where moving things to a pet back that was to heavy for the pet would make one item invis.
- Combat moves requiring two weapons will now have their stamina drain use the stamina from BOTH weapons rather then just the one in you right hand.
- Combat moves that require two weapons will now play their animation at the average rate of both weapons.
- Combat moves that require two weapons will now use the length of the shortest weapon of the two.
- Adjusted volume requirements on Axes and Hammers by -10% *
- Slightly reduces thrusting power on Long Spear *
- Slightly Increased Thrusting power on 2H Handles *
- Counter timer window is now 2.0s *
- Stamina gain just after swinging is now 0.25s
- While running combat moves the stamina regain will be as if you just swung. *
- Cleaned up so that the swing reduction for stamina should work as intended *
- You will no longer regain stamina when moving and just swung *
- Stamina blocking start increased from 3.5 to 15 with 0 in blocking skills *
- The force calculations for melee combat has changed a bit, you will now deal more damage the later into the animation you hit. *
- Slightly increased the collision radius of all players *
- Changed a couple of things concerning the handle hits, handle hits are now scaled based on the handle you hit. *
- A dynamic "handle" hit system have been added which means the damage is not just on/off depending on handle hit now, but there is a dynamic courve to give handle, the closer to the head piece the more effective hit, the closer to the handle it will be an ineffective hit. Hitting with the head always performs a normal full damage hit as before. *
- Above stack with the force system so handle hitting someone with the base of the weapon early in the swing animation will deal the least amount of damage while hitting someone at the end of the animation with the top of the handle still will deal a large amount of damage.*
- Sator spears have been slightly reduced in damage. *
- Athletics will now boost your strafe speed (from 80% of movespeed to 95%)
- Athletics will now boost your backpedal speed (from 70% of movespeed to 85%)
- Updated how blocking skill affects the blocking damage. An example would be standard block. With 0 in blocking you take 85% of the damage, with 100 in the skill you will take 70%.
- Updated how unarmed blocking skill is used with damage reduction. It's now in line with how normal blocking works but does NOT use the normal blocking.
- Blocking has been balanced a bit:
- Perfect Blocking has been renamed and is now called Parry.
- You will get a Parry, and a chance to counter, if you start blocking 2 sec before the damage is dealt.
- So you need to time/guess/predict where when the hit will come aswell as where it will come from.
- You still have to block in the right direction, and also you need to be facing the opponent.
- If you block in the right direction but not within the 1 second window you will get a block. This will block (with 100 blocking skill) up to 70% of damage.
- If you parry but you are NOT facing your opponent this will count as a block and currently block 30% of the damage(with 100 blocking skill), but not give you a counter.
- If you are not blocking in the right direction or you miss the timing for parry and get hit in the back you take full damage.
- To block arrows you only need to face the ranged character and block in any direction.
- You can parry arrows too, simply start blocking just before you get hit, this will not give you a counter thou.
- You will no longer get a parry from the back.
- You will no longer get a counter from getting your weapons hit while blocking.
Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.