Trending Games | ArcheAge | Trove | WildStar | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,177 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,527
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » was going to try this out but....

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
45 posts found
  deathshroud

Apprentice Member

1/03/13 3:38:04 AM#41
i also dont know if i could go back to a tab based ocmbat system either

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Biskop

Novice Member

1/03/13 5:57:34 AM#42
I know where you're coming from death. Twitch combat gets addicting, but you can't have it all and tbh I prefer a working sandbox with tab combat to a bug-ridden mess with twitch combat.

Besides, AoW's combat is not your typical WoW style button mashing, it's much deeper than that.
  Toferio

Advanced Member

1/03/13 10:44:42 AM#43
I prefer target based combat when it comes to fantasy and having an array of abilities than just melee and few spells. it is more precise and balanced rather than depending on latency and glitches. 
  MaGicBush

Novice Member

Can't cut this bush.

1/06/13 2:20:03 PM#44
Originally posted by Biskop
I know where you're coming from death. Twitch combat gets addicting, but you can't have it all and tbh I prefer a working sandbox with tab combat to a bug-ridden mess with twitch combat.

Besides, AoW's combat is not your typical WoW style button mashing, it's much deeper than that.

I may give it a shot while I wait for UW, I noticed the beta is free to play though limited which is odd. Is that going to be F2P when it releases? 

--------------------

-Currently playing Aion.
-Played SWTOR, UO, EQ, AoC, WOW, War, LoTRO, FFXI, Rift, DFO.

Biskop

Novice Member

1/07/13 1:35:33 AM#45
The cb was supposed to be for early access customers only, but they added a "trial" were you can try the game for a limited time (10 hours upon first login, then 1 hour per day during the remaining beta). For 20 bucks you get 60 days full access, plus offline leveling a la EVE and some other perks like offline stalls for trading.

When it releases it will be free to play without time restriction but with a sub option (VIP access, see above) and a cash shop.
3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search