Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,729 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,693
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
32 posts found
  oreal52

Apprentice Member

12/26/12 10:38:56 AM#21

Just as you said you are a "n00b"  in the game.

Good outside and try to do something... good luck mate!

Enjoy !

Mortal online is STILL one of the worst games out there

Kaminaxius

Novice Member

12/26/12 10:42:20 AM#22
Mortal Online was a game with a great concept but ended up being horribly executed.
  argirop

Advanced Member

12/26/12 10:56:19 AM#23
Originally posted by Lahuzer

And I've seen plenty posts from newly registered accounts flaming MO. You just choose to wonder why "they aren't heard of again" when it is a positive post on MO. This guy will prolly post more in the future, but if he hasn't done it so soon after his first post it must be adverticement. Right? No suprise that you think like this as we all know you are so afraid of MO succeeding that your favorite game DF will suffer fro m it.  While me and more with me thinks both can succeed. Ofc you will never admin it. Shouldn't be so insecure about your precious DF. I think they manage either way. ;)

Is it your sisters account but you are too lazy to change to yours from your android smartphone? O.o wait...

I m glad you enjoy it OP. I always enjoy posting positive reviews about games i like after a few hours playing them. I m enjoying it more than playing them .

User Deleted
12/26/12 11:00:06 AM#24

Using Windows Vista 32bit and have the above minimum requirements but even after setting the resolution to lowest, graphics to lowest and switching audio frequency I still crash at the load screen....

anyone know how to fix that?

DMKano

Elite Member

12/26/12 11:18:31 AM#25
So it seems the op deleted his account... Heh whats up with that?
  Lahuzer

Advanced Member

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...

12/26/12 11:31:28 AM#26
Originally posted by argirop

I m glad you enjoy it OP. I always enjoy posting positive reviews about games i like after a few hours playing them. I m enjoying it more than playing them .

Need to learn how to read. 3 days of gaming is more few days, then few hours. But I do agree that that´s to little time to review any MMORPG out there. But this wasn´t a review. He just stated that he/she liked it so far. Can you imagine that? And about those reading skills. It´s my girlfriend. Not my sister. The mother to my two kids. Put on those reading glasses next time. Or try to figure, or read between the lines, that 3 days of gaming is more then few hours. And also, even if you don´t have the same luck as I, to have a GF that enjoys videogames, then that´s on you. Cause you can´t imagine two people in a relationship having a account each here. Nope. That´s impossible!!! And don´t bother reporting it, cause it didn´t work the last time and won´t work now, cause MMORPG knows about it. She ain´t posting here cause she is tired of it, and I don´t blame her, but if you want some attention I can ask her to show you some love. You seem to need it.

Celusios

Apprentice Member

12/26/12 11:42:46 AM#27
Originally posted by Hancakes
Originally posted by Celusios
Originally posted by itchmon

i wholeheartedly endorse small companies having a go at it and believe in innovation, and i recommend anyone to try mortal free trial because hey, it's free.

but that being said I am surprised nobody else has jumped on this OP yet.  his/her first post on their account and it's basically an advertisement.  we have a name for that (begins with S and rhymes with pill).

as for me personally I didnt like the game too much but agasin i do endorse you trying it on your own and making an informed decision where to spend your cash.

Uh oh.. conspiracy theory! How is it so hard to believe someone registered to give positive feedback? People register all the time to give negative and that goes un-noticed.. but a positive and instantly it's "advertisement". You care to go into depth why you didn't like it?

The odd thing is they register then are never heard from again, happens all the time here.

Do you blame them for not posting again? There is a lot of elitism on this forum. "OH NOOB YOUR OPINION DOESNT COUNT YOURE NEW!" "HA NEWB!". A feedback is a feedback in my opinion, I just wish people would stop letting their severe dislike for this game due to whatever reason take priority over intelligence. 

What then gets me is people are all over Darkfall Unholy Wars and all into it... but it's in a far worse state than Mortal, it has bugs (public knowledge) including a MAJOR one mortal NEVER had, it's failed to deliver several times (to be released in November, then December, now a very bad beta), and to add their support is just as lacking as MO's (being a small company).

Hancakes

Novice Member

12/26/12 11:54:24 AM#28
Originally posted by Hancakes
Originally posted by itchmon

i wholeheartedly endorse small companies having a go at it and believe in innovation, and i recommend anyone to try mortal free trial because hey, it's free.

but that being said I am surprised nobody else has jumped on this OP yet.  his/her first post on their account and it's basically an advertisement.  we have a name for that (begins with S and rhymes with pill).

as for me personally I didnt like the game too much but agasin i do endorse you trying it on your own and making an informed decision where to spend your cash.

Uh oh.. conspiracy theory! How is it so hard to believe someone registered to give positive feedback? People register all the time to give negative and that goes un-noticed.. but a positive and instantly it's "advertisement". You care to go into depth why you didn't like it?

The odd thing is they register then are never heard from again, happens all the time here.

Do you blame them for not posting again? There is a lot of elitism on this forum. "OH NOOB YOUR OPINION DOESNT COUNT YOURE NEW!" "HA NEWB!".

LOl Cute!

Yes most legitimate accounts are self deleted after their first post.

BigMango

Advanced Member

12/26/12 12:05:26 PM#29

What then gets me is people are all over Darkfall Unholy Wars and all into it... but it's in a far worse state than Mortal, it has bugs (public knowledge) including a MAJOR one mortal NEVER had, it's failed to deliver several times (to be released in November, then December, now a very bad beta), and to add their support is just as lacking as MO's (being a small company).

Not really, DFUW has only 2 major bugs (public knowledge as you say, so no NDA issue here). These should take a couple days to fix and once they are fixed the rest of the game is complete and runs great.

That said, as for MO vs DFUW: imho both are great but lacking. The best would be if the 2 teams would join to make 1 game: "Mortal Darkfall Online"  -> the fun DF combat and pve MO doesn't have + the sanbox features DF doesn't have.

snapfusion

Apprentice Member

12/26/12 12:08:53 PM#30

So you worked for like 2 days grinding mats and making things, you went to sell it all and someone stole all your moeny, erasing your last 2 days worth of effort and you like this?  Hmm.

So if it would of been 4 days worth of effort erased that would of been even better, even more fun?  How about 2 weeks worth of effort erased, pure euphoria I presume?

Celusios

Apprentice Member

12/26/12 12:40:26 PM#31
Originally posted by BigMango

Not really, DFUW has only 2 major bugs (public knowledge as you say, so no NDA issue here). These should take a couple days to fix and once they are fixed the rest of the game is complete and runs great.

That said, as for MO vs DFUW: imho both are great but lacking. The best would be if the 2 teams would join to make 1 game: "Mortal Darkfall Online"  -> the fun DF combat and pve MO doesn't have + the sanbox features DF doesn't have.

Two? We can discuss in PM's (being we're both in beta) about all the critical bugs the game has. However about your second thing you got it backwards. Darkfall's combat is pathetic, but the PVE aspect is indeed better. Mortal also has a far more realistic grind as you can be competetive within a week opposed to months. I do agree though, together they can make a far better game. OH AND Mortal's graphics take a giant poop on Darkfalls.

Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

12/26/12 12:44:48 PM#32
The OP self-deleted and the thread has mostly become about the OP as well as a rather off topic discussion. Locking this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

2 Pages « 1 2 Search