Trending Games | WildStar | Landmark | ArcheAge | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,937 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,385
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » "Bad review? Give me a good review! >=|" and here we go!

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Search
103 posts found
  Lahuzer

Advanced Member

Joined: 5/07/09
Posts: 680

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...

12/08/12 9:38:23 AM#61
Originally posted by Renoaku

To be honest I downloaded Mortal Online.

I got errors installing the dang game, so I had to uninstall and reinstall it a second time it took like 5 hours or so to download not bad.

 

I entered the game made a new character played for like 10 minutes looked at the UI terriable, graphics not as good as darkfall IMO, and then I asked in help.

1. Can I learn every skill in the game, they answered something along the lines I can be and play anything I want the game doesnt restrict you.

2. But theres only 1000/1500 points max.

Okay that answered it for me right there if I can't max every skill like DarkFall on a single character I AM being restricted to how I want to play.

3. I looked and saw no Third Person Mode For Melee?

Killed Four pigs it looked like crap in First Person.

 

I logged out said farewell thanks for the info im waiting for DarkFall 2 unless the devs seriously fix MO.

Uninstalled the game it wasn't worth my 25+ gigs of Hard Disk Space.

Now this is the kind of "review" of MO I think most people here loves. Maybe someone should hire him to test MMOs more, cause he sure went knee deep into what MO is all about./ sarcasm off once again.

  Aethaeryn

Hard Core Member

Joined: 2/14/10
Posts: 1881

12/08/12 9:44:36 AM#62
Originally posted by Renoaku

To be honest I downloaded Mortal Online.

I got errors installing the dang game, so I had to uninstall and reinstall it a second time it took like 5 hours or so to download not bad.

 

I entered the game made a new character played for like 10 minutes looked at the UI terriable, graphics not as good as darkfall IMO, and then I asked in help.

1. Can I learn every skill in the game, they answered something along the lines I can be and play anything I want the game doesnt restrict you.

2. But theres only 1000/1500 points max.

Okay that answered it for me right there if I can't max every skill like DarkFall on a single character I AM being restricted to how I want to play.

3. I looked and saw no Third Person Mode For Melee?

Killed Four pigs it looked like crap in First Person.

 

I logged out said farewell thanks for the info im waiting for DarkFall 2 unless the devs seriously fix MO.

Uninstalled the game it wasn't worth my 25+ gigs of Hard Disk Space.

A quick visit to the site would have given you all of this information for a lot less than 25 Gigs of HDD space :)

You didn't know any of that before you decided to download it?  I hope its the last time you do that.  Your character is not limited because they can set skills to decay or lock  them ala UO.  You can shift your skill gains and refocus quite quickly.

The game is intended as 1st person only. . I felt that added some depth.   The game is still wrecked but is good fun for at least a month of two if you get past the first 2 hours or so of gameplay and get into it.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

  Toferio

Apprentice Member

Joined: 11/26/09
Posts: 1456

12/08/12 10:05:01 AM#63
Originally posted by Lahuzer
Originally posted by Renoaku

To be honest I downloaded Mortal Online.

I got errors installing the dang game, so I had to uninstall and reinstall it a second time it took like 5 hours or so to download not bad.

 

I entered the game made a new character played for like 10 minutes looked at the UI terriable, graphics not as good as darkfall IMO, and then I asked in help.

1. Can I learn every skill in the game, they answered something along the lines I can be and play anything I want the game doesnt restrict you.

2. But theres only 1000/1500 points max.

Okay that answered it for me right there if I can't max every skill like DarkFall on a single character I AM being restricted to how I want to play.

3. I looked and saw no Third Person Mode For Melee?

Killed Four pigs it looked like crap in First Person.

 

I logged out said farewell thanks for the info im waiting for DarkFall 2 unless the devs seriously fix MO.

Uninstalled the game it wasn't worth my 25+ gigs of Hard Disk Space.

Now this is the kind of "review" of MO I think most people here loves. Maybe someone should hire him to test MMOs more, cause he sure went knee deep into what MO is all about./ sarcasm off once again.

Yeah, because apparently you need three years of experience to enjoy the game and avoid the bugs.. This will make for a great first impression.

  Lahuzer

Advanced Member

Joined: 5/07/09
Posts: 680

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...

12/08/12 10:15:04 AM#64
Originally posted by Toferio
Originally posted by Lahuzer
Originally posted by Renoaku

To be honest I downloaded Mortal Online.

I got errors installing the dang game, so I had to uninstall and reinstall it a second time it took like 5 hours or so to download not bad.

 

I entered the game made a new character played for like 10 minutes looked at the UI terriable, graphics not as good as darkfall IMO, and then I asked in help.

1. Can I learn every skill in the game, they answered something along the lines I can be and play anything I want the game doesnt restrict you.

2. But theres only 1000/1500 points max.

Okay that answered it for me right there if I can't max every skill like DarkFall on a single character I AM being restricted to how I want to play.

3. I looked and saw no Third Person Mode For Melee?

Killed Four pigs it looked like crap in First Person.

 

I logged out said farewell thanks for the info im waiting for DarkFall 2 unless the devs seriously fix MO.

Uninstalled the game it wasn't worth my 25+ gigs of Hard Disk Space.

Now this is the kind of "review" of MO I think most people here loves. Maybe someone should hire him to test MMOs more, cause he sure went knee deep into what MO is all about./ sarcasm off once again.

Yeah, because apparently you need three years of experience to enjoy the game and avoid the bugs.. This will make for a great first impression.

OK. But this guy didn´t even mention a bug. He missunderstood what the game was all about. How the skillpoints system works, and how much skillpoints you have. That there was only first person view. And killing pigs looks ugly. And saying DF1 looks better made me LOL. But to each their own I guess. But I add you as well to possible future reviewers cause you think 10-20 minutes or however long it took for this guy to ask in help then kill 4 pigs before logging out. That sure is enough time to review a MMO right?

Edit. Now I leave you to do your "thing" here. This good review for MO has made some here SO mad and I love it. So had to come here and see the rage first hand, but it quickly gets boring, cause I arguee with the same 4-5 guys as always. Have fun you all. And prolly see most of you in DF:UW...

  Hancakes

Novice Member

Joined: 2/06/11
Posts: 1106

12/08/12 11:10:20 AM#65
Originally posted by ApocaRUFF

Oh, and pssst. Click my name to see some juicy post of me defending MO on here. THE HORROR AND BIASEDNESS! THE HORROR! /sarcasm off

 

The account you sat on for 4 years without posting, then spam 14 pro MO posts in one day and then never used again until now?

Sure, Thats the first time we've seen that around here. /sarcasm off

 

 

 

You said: " -I post about the game in many other forumsHmm

  Biskop

Novice Member

Joined: 10/06/11
Posts: 731

12/08/12 11:48:16 AM#66
[mod edit]

You always say that, and yet you keep returning, calling other people mad haters while you yourself come off as one of the most aggressive and flamboyant posters here, spouting straw men and superlatives left and right.

Why don't you just leave once and for all if we are so horrible? One almost gets the impression that you like this site a lil' bit. : )

  YojimboBimbo

Novice Member

Joined: 9/25/12
Posts: 174

12/08/12 11:57:14 AM#67
I agree, his tone seems seems full of more anger then any of us tbh.
  Slapshot1188

Elite Member

Joined: 5/06/07
Posts: 4115

12/08/12 9:18:35 PM#68
Originally posted by ApocaRUFF

 

I have played many games. I spent more time on Darkfall than I have in Mortal Online. I beta tested Darkfall as well, and I stayed up all night to order it. I plan to play Darkfall on the 12th while I am still not actively playing Mortal (I did get on for a couple of days after F2P). I have been completely open about my time in Mortal and I have never tried to claim I wasn't a fan of the game. I did say I wasn't a HARDCORE fan of it, but I conceded that my definition of a hardcore fan of something is probably different.

 

 

Anyways, just as I said on the MO forums, you are free to your opinions and thank you guys for the Feedback. I wish it were a bit more constructive rather than "CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND PUT IT ON A SPIKE!" But oh well. Perhaps you would like to look at some of my other reviews. Ravaged and Guns of Icarus are already up on the site. RaiderZ as well. I can't be sure of what other are currenlty up.

 

 

As Hancakes pointed out, you openly posted in the "What have you done for Mortal Online" thread listing all the things you had done (review writing is one of them) to "help promote the game". When you are TRYING TO PROMOTE THE GAME you are not "reviewing it" you are advertising for it. There is quite a difference.

 

You are certainly allowed to like the game.  In my opinion though, reading the info we have through your numerous posts on the MO forums... that was about as legitimate a review as if I wrote one myself

 

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

  BigMango

Advanced Member

Joined: 10/10/06
Posts: 1839

12/08/12 10:02:44 PM#69
Originally posted by Renoaku

 im waiting for DarkFall 2

 

The problem is MO is much more of a sandbox than Darkfall, and Tasos not really caring about anything else than pvp doesn't bode well for Darkfall UW.

MO feels like Morrowind mmorpg, Darkfall is what? Fantasy counterstrike?

 

There's a lot more depth in MO and now after 2 years, while still far from perfect, it's working great (with minor non-gamebreaking bugs). Knowing AV, Darkfall UW will be really ready after the fixing in about 1 year (one of the devs said he's worried due to the lack of time to fix the game for launch) and them being very slow developers aswell, it will have a lot less sandbox features than MO.

 

But perhaps we'll get the Fun Go Karts again... Mario, here I come!   /sarcasm.

 

While MO is now finally really starting to grow into something great (the more I play the more I am enjoying myself in the complexity of this game), DF 2 will be far from it on the sandbox level (MO is becoming a sandbox while DF not much more than a PVP game); but I'll be resubing to DF on the 12th anyway to try it out (but AV will probably postpone again, as they always do).

 

  Hancakes

Novice Member

Joined: 2/06/11
Posts: 1106

12/08/12 11:38:44 PM#70
Originally posted by Slapshot1188
Originally posted by ApocaRUFF

 

I have played many games. I spent more time on Darkfall than I have in Mortal Online. I beta tested Darkfall as well, and I stayed up all night to order it. I plan to play Darkfall on the 12th while I am still not actively playing Mortal (I did get on for a couple of days after F2P). I have been completely open about my time in Mortal and I have never tried to claim I wasn't a fan of the game. I did say I wasn't a HARDCORE fan of it, but I conceded that my definition of a hardcore fan of something is probably different.

 

 

Anyways, just as I said on the MO forums, you are free to your opinions and thank you guys for the Feedback. I wish it were a bit more constructive rather than "CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND PUT IT ON A SPIKE!" But oh well. Perhaps you would like to look at some of my other reviews. Ravaged and Guns of Icarus are already up on the site. RaiderZ as well. I can't be sure of what other are currenlty up.

 

 


You are certainly allowed to like the game.  In my opinion though, reading the info we have through your numerous posts on the MO forums... that was about as legitimate a review as if I wrote one myself

 

Check and mate!  Actually your review would be more legitimate, not under the guise of being a real reviewer.

  Hancakes

Novice Member

Joined: 2/06/11
Posts: 1106

12/08/12 11:43:05 PM#71
Originally posted by BigMango
Originally posted by Renoaku

 im waiting for DarkFall 2

 

The problem is MO is much more of a sandbox than Darkfall, and Tasos not really caring about anything else than pvp doesn't bode well for Darkfall UW.

MO feels like Morrowind mmorpg, Darkfall is what? Fantasy counterstrike?

 

There's a lot more depth in MO and now after 2 years, while still far from perfect, it's working great (with minor non-gamebreaking bugs). Knowing AV, Darkfall UW will be really ready after the fixing in about 1 year (one of the devs said he's worried due to the lack of time to fix the game for launch) and them being very slow developers aswell, it will have a lot less sandbox features than MO.

 

But perhaps we'll get the Fun Go Karts again... Mario, here I come!   /sarcasm.

 

While MO is now finally really starting to grow into something great (the more I play the more I am enjoying myself in the complexity of this game), DF 2 will be far from it on the sandbox level (MO is becoming a sandbox while DF not much more than a PVP game); but I'll be resubing to DF on the 12th anyway to try it out (but AV will probably postpone again, as they always do).

 

 

You've played MO a whole 5 days in the past 2 years????

Yet DF1 actually worked, great ideas dont make a game even after 2 years.  Regarding the "complexity",  I assume you mean exploit management?  Whats complex about MO?

 

BTW, please source your statements regarding DF-UW.

  Toferio

Apprentice Member

Joined: 11/26/09
Posts: 1456

12/09/12 3:39:01 AM#72
Originally posted by BigMango
Originally posted by Renoaku

 im waiting for DarkFall 2 

There's a lot more depth in MO and now after 2 years, while still far from perfect, it's working great (with minor non-gamebreaking bugs). Knowing AV, Darkfall UW will be really ready after the fixing in about 1 year (one of the devs said he's worried due to the lack of time to fix the game for launch) and them being very slow developers aswell, it will have a lot less sandbox features than MO.

While MO is now finally really starting to grow into something great (the more I play the more I am enjoying myself in the complexity of this game), DF 2 will be far from it on the sandbox level (MO is becoming a sandbox while DF not much more than a PVP game); but I'll be resubing to DF on the 12th anyway to try it out (but AV will probably postpone again, as they always do).

Complaining about DF taking its time to fix bugs while MO feels like beta two years after release... yeah...

  BigMango

Advanced Member

Joined: 10/10/06
Posts: 1839

12/09/12 10:21:11 AM#73
Originally posted by Hancakes
Originally posted by BigMango
Originally posted by Renoaku

 im waiting for DarkFall 2

 

The problem is MO is much more of a sandbox than Darkfall, and Tasos not really caring about anything else than pvp doesn't bode well for Darkfall UW.

MO feels like Morrowind mmorpg, Darkfall is what? Fantasy counterstrike?

 

There's a lot more depth in MO and now after 2 years, while still far from perfect, it's working great (with minor non-gamebreaking bugs). Knowing AV, Darkfall UW will be really ready after the fixing in about 1 year (one of the devs said he's worried due to the lack of time to fix the game for launch) and them being very slow developers aswell, it will have a lot less sandbox features than MO.

 

But perhaps we'll get the Fun Go Karts again... Mario, here I come!   /sarcasm.

 

While MO is now finally really starting to grow into something great (the more I play the more I am enjoying myself in the complexity of this game), DF 2 will be far from it on the sandbox level (MO is becoming a sandbox while DF not much more than a PVP game); but I'll be resubing to DF on the 12th anyway to try it out (but AV will probably postpone again, as they always do).

 

 

You've played MO a whole 5 days in the past 2 years????

Yet DF1 actually worked, great ideas dont make a game even after 2 years.  Regarding the "complexity",  I assume you mean exploit management?  Whats complex about MO?

 

BTW, please source your statements regarding DF-UW.

 

Yep, the game was too broken before, so I didn't play. Now that it is working fine since Awakening I tried it as it went f2p, and it's now working great. Not perfect but still great, to the point of getting me to play almost night and day for the past week which no mmo managed to do in a long time. As for the long term content I have no worries with what the ingame players tell me.

 

No, by complexity I mean the depth of the sanbox features. The more I dive into it the more I find. Regarding exploits, have you played Darkfall at all???? All of the clans have exploited Darkfall to hell and back.

 

Regarding the 2 sources:

1. is the mmorpg.com video interview with Tasos available here and on youtube (he says he is only interested in pvp and they don't have time nor ressources to develop sandbox features, so these Darkfall won't have). Even local banking, he says it won't have it because players wouldn't like it (but in MO it works great, players are hauling sacs of goods on horses all over the world -> it feels more like a world and this creates more pvp, more immersion and fun).

2. the Darkfall developer who said he's worried because they have to rush it and don't have time to finish the game properly for launch. There's also a thread about this here.

  BigMango

Advanced Member

Joined: 10/10/06
Posts: 1839

12/09/12 10:26:11 AM#74
Originally posted by Toferio

Complaining about DF taking its time to fix bugs while MO feels like beta two years after release... yeah...

 

That's the reason why I didn't play before, but MO is fine now (not perfect, but still great).

And the game can only grow form now on, where as Darkfall will have everything to do... and sandbox features it won't have, according to the Tasos interview last week (he cares only about pvp, he is not interested in sanbox features + he said they don't have time/ressources for them, so they won't do them). Only Pvp and basic crafting.

  YojimboBimbo

Novice Member

Joined: 9/25/12
Posts: 174

12/09/12 11:52:27 AM#75
That's the thing about MO. Naive folks have been talking about its "potential" to grow for over two years now. Difference is, we've actually played longer then a 'week' and know all too well that it isn't happening.
  fatboy21007

Novice Member

Joined: 3/24/10
Posts: 419

12/09/12 12:02:46 PM#76
you people act like spoiled brats, MO has 2-3 friggin devs. So get off your AAA idea ass's. Its a indy company. I just started this game the day it went free to play, i thought the same as you all thought, Till i actually got off my ass and tried it, and guess what, i like the game. I got a sub and donated 25 bucks for the grey halls bit. This is why indy companies fail, Too many kids in mmos these days screaming i want i wan and never contribute to helping a game get better nor the they attempt to fund it. Instead they play fourm warriors and hide behind the keyboard in there mommys basement. Say what u want about MO, but i enjoy and yes i agree it gas bugs that needs fixed, but for such few devs they are doing a pretty good job. If anything go bash Guild Wars 2. that massive dev team yet the game is riddled with more bugs then MO. and That is a fact as i played gw2 , got the lvl 80 char  gears etc. and only endgame ya got is wvw or spvp and guess what, wvw is bugged most of the time.   Anyhow point it, stop bashing games ya dont like, How is the gener to ever change if people make it a point to bash a game into oblivion till it finally goes poof. Then these same turds bashing sit on fourms crying why devs wont take risks anymore and why there isnt really many really unique games out there. Personally if i had the money i wouldnt make an mmo, too many ungreatful people out there with the im spoiled attitude. flame do wat i want. dont care. end of the day most of ya will still be crying  the same tunes, while me n the other smart ones plays indys games and helps them develope.
  Toferio

Apprentice Member

Joined: 11/26/09
Posts: 1456

12/09/12 12:11:42 PM#77
Originally posted by fatboy21007
you people act like spoiled brats, MO has 2-3 friggin devs. So get off your AAA idea ass's. Its a indy company. I just started this game the day it went free to play, i thought the same as you all thought, Till i actually got off my ass and tried it, and guess what, i like the game. I got a sub and donated 25 bucks for the grey halls bit. This is why indy companies fail, Too many kids in mmos these days screaming i want i wan and never contribute to helping a game get better nor the they attempt to fund it. Instead they play fourm warriors and hide behind the keyboard in there mommys basement. Say what u want about MO, but i enjoy and yes i agree it gas bugs that needs fixed, but for such few devs they are doing a pretty good job. If anything go bash Guild Wars 2. that massive dev team yet the game is riddled with more bugs then MO. and That is a fact as i played gw2 , got the lvl 80 char  gears etc. and only endgame ya got is wvw or spvp and guess what, wvw is bugged most of the time.   Anyhow point it, stop bashing games ya dont like, How is the gener to ever change if people make it a point to bash a game into oblivion till it finally goes poof. Then these same turds bashing sit on fourms crying why devs wont take risks anymore and why there isnt really many really unique games out there. Personally if i had the money i wouldnt make an mmo, too many ungreatful people out there with the im spoiled attitude. flame do wat i want. dont care. end of the day most of ya will still be crying  the same tunes, while me n the other smart ones plays indys games and helps them develope.

Learn to use paragraphs, enter button is your friend. Secondly, it is "indie", not "indy". 

Anyways, here are some news for you. The reason that MO has "2-3 devs" (while in reality they are ~5) is because of their own incompetence. They started as a strong team of 20 people or so and had to lay off because the game was of extremely poor quality. EvE too is indie, yet they somehow managed to get it working for them. It is a harsh industry. If the game is poor quality, it is poor, being "indie" doesn't give them free pass. You should take a deep breath and relax.

  BigMango

Advanced Member

Joined: 10/10/06
Posts: 1839

12/09/12 12:13:06 PM#78
Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
That's the thing about MO. Naive folks have been talking about its "potential" to grow for over two years now. Difference is, we've actually played longer then a 'week' and know all too well that it isn't happening.

 

Difference is MO now achieved a very playable state, which it didn't have before.

Regarding naive people, it seems to me that you were naive enough to play a broken game, which I refused to play... because it  was broken. I started really playing now, now that it works.

Furthermore, MO is all we have. There is no other sanbox mmorpg of this kind with such possibilities. Darkfall's content is not coming faster (they even went away for 1 year to redo the engine to rewamp the graphics and FINALLY ADD evironmental sounds.... nothing more was done with DF 2.... and the year before they already lost 1 year to redo the graphics in DF 1), and as Tasos said last week it will not be more than a pvp contest game with limited crafting.

So, here are our choices:

1. Wow and all of its copies (SWTOR, GW2, AoC, Rift,...) -> the exact same game in a different setting. I'm tired and can't play this same thing over and over again anymore.

2. EVE, Darkfall and MO.... MO having Darfall's features but being much more. It's the only fantasy mmorpg sandbox.

  fatboy21007

Novice Member

Joined: 3/24/10
Posts: 419

12/09/12 12:18:19 PM#79
Originally posted by Toferio
Originally posted by fatboy21007
you people act like spoiled brats, MO has 2-3 friggin devs. So get off your AAA idea ass's. Its a indy company. I just started this game the day it went free to play, i thought the same as you all thought, Till i actually got off my ass and tried it, and guess what, i like the game. I got a sub and donated 25 bucks for the grey halls bit. This is why indy companies fail, Too many kids in mmos these days screaming i want i wan and never contribute to helping a game get better nor the they attempt to fund it. Instead they play fourm warriors and hide behind the keyboard in there mommys basement. Say what u want about MO, but i enjoy and yes i agree it gas bugs that needs fixed, but for such few devs they are doing a pretty good job. If anything go bash Guild Wars 2. that massive dev team yet the game is riddled with more bugs then MO. and That is a fact as i played gw2 , got the lvl 80 char  gears etc. and only endgame ya got is wvw or spvp and guess what, wvw is bugged most of the time.   Anyhow point it, stop bashing games ya dont like, How is the gener to ever change if people make it a point to bash a game into oblivion till it finally goes poof. Then these same turds bashing sit on fourms crying why devs wont take risks anymore and why there isnt really many really unique games out there. Personally if i had the money i wouldnt make an mmo, too many ungreatful people out there with the im spoiled attitude. flame do wat i want. dont care. end of the day most of ya will still be crying  the same tunes, while me n the other smart ones plays indys games and helps them develope.

Learn to use paragraphs, enter button is your friend. Secondly, it is "indie", not "indy". 

Anyways, here are some news for you. The reason that MO has "2-3 devs" (while in reality they are ~5) is because of their own incompetence. They started as a strong team of 20 people or so and had to lay off because the game was of extremely poor quality. EvE too is indie, yet they somehow managed to get it working for them. It is a harsh industry. If the game is poor quality, it is poor, being "indie" doesn't give them free pass. You should take a deep breath and relax.

 

This is the net im not here to impress you or anyone. and Eve has almost suffered the same fate a few times now. So dont go there. However i can tell you got one of those atitudes so ima leave this thread before i get banned. All i can say is these days, watching indy games, I hate Gamers, all they do is destroy games most of the time instead of helping them. Peace.

  Hancakes

Novice Member

Joined: 2/06/11
Posts: 1106

12/09/12 12:28:09 PM#80
Originally posted by BigMango
Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
That's the thing about MO. Naive folks have been talking about its "potential" to grow for over two years now. Difference is, we've actually played longer then a 'week' and know all too well that it isn't happening.

 

Difference is MO now achieved a very playable state, which it didn't have before.

Perhaps you should try playing longer than 5 days before waving your Pom Poms about.

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Search