Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,111 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,196
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » New MO FTP video disables comments

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
26 posts found
  Genadi

Novice Member

Stupidity can't be taught

11/30/12 2:27:31 AM#21
Originally posted by IXBEAR

I havent played seriously 5/6 months. I reckon mortals flawls and point them out when i see fit. so im  hardy a fanboy.

But yes i do like mortal its some of the most fun i had gaming. Nothing wrong whit reporting your experience's right like you guys said urself.

Pointing out flaws when you see them doesn't relieve you of the fanboy title, especially considering MO has so many it's impossible to play 10 minutes without encountering them.

Dekapitator

Apprentice Member

11/30/12 2:33:37 AM#22

I just realized I made a second thread about this subject.

deathshroud

Advanced Member

11/30/12 7:45:32 AM#23
Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
Originally posted by IXBEAR

I havent played seriously 5/6 months. I reckon mortals flawls and point them out when i see fit. so im  hardy a fanboy.

But yes i do like mortal its some of the most fun i had gaming. Nothing wrong whit reporting your experience's right like you guys said urself.

Nothing at all wrong with that.  You are free to like it and we are free to dislike it.  

Exactly. 

If Star Vault had nothing to hide, they would not be afraid of some ex members posting about their experience of the game, would they?

unfortinatly when they disabled comments they prevented both sides from posting on the video. Imo the trailer was quite good and cant really be faulted itself.

-edit just realized you can post comments on the video but only if the OP agrees to the comment.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

postpwn

Novice Member

11/30/12 10:34:33 AM#24
I actually think the game is quite [mod edit] and will probably be [mod edit] soon!
  Celusios

Novice Member

11/30/12 1:34:11 PM#25
I'm sorry.. I missed your point here. Are you trying to imply that censoring negative responses is bad when you're trying to market a product? Beyond that, the fact that people who do post negative comments often take it too far beyond just beyond a different opinion.
  argirop

Hard Core Member

11/30/12 2:15:45 PM#26
Originally posted by Celusios
I'm sorry.. I missed your point here. Are you trying to imply that censoring negative responses is bad when you're trying to market a product? Beyond that, the fact that people who do post negative comments often take it too far beyond just beyond a different opinion.

Its bad when the product itself is bad. 

And i m sorry too cause i missed your point too. Are you implying that faulse advertisement, lies and hiding the truth under the carpet by censoring forums, youtube or whatever is a valid marketing tactic?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search