Trending Games | Moonrise | Elder Scrolls Online | Pirate101 | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,549 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,895
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Ok we finally know what's wrong with the AI

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
46 posts found
  GreenishBlue

Novice Member

10/11/12 4:26:58 PM#41
biggest fail in MMO history; will Ember of Caerus beat it? time will tell

hungerjack

Novice Member

10/11/12 4:52:16 PM#42
I was gonna say well maybe Henrik will rage and just sell the project, but then again who the hell would want to touch any code that Seb has made.
  w4ffl3

Apprentice Member

10/11/12 7:13:54 PM#43
Originally posted by hungerjack
I was gonna say well maybe Henrik will rage and just sell the project, but then again who the hell would want to touch any code that Seb has made.

I actually think SV tried to sell MO (or get bought out by a bigger company) a couple times before.  They were at Gamescom last year, in particular, and they went silent for a few weeks.  Rumor has it they were trying to sell the game.

SHOE788

Apprentice Member

10/11/12 8:46:47 PM#44
Originally posted by w4ffl3

I actually think SV tried to sell MO (or get bought out by a bigger company) a couple times before.  They were at Gamescom last year, in particular, and they went silent for a few weeks.  Rumor has it they were trying to sell the game.

So this new fundraiser is now their cash out option

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms&feature=youtu.be&t=54s

Hancakes

Novice Member

10/11/12 9:05:36 PM#45
Originally posted by w4ffl3

Well according to Henrik many parties were interested in MO.   MY ASS! They dont have anything worth selling.  If Starvault actually thought MO was worth anything they'd be buying back the stock. It peeked around 3.20 SEK and is now at 0.12Sek

What happened to the server in China? (LeKool)

OnLegends?

aRtFuLThinG

Elite Member

10/11/12 9:44:59 PM#46
Originally posted by Biskop

Fucking pathetic.

^^ Sums it up.

And that restaurant analogy that someone else posted was hilarious. Reminds me of restaurants in Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

"These tomatos are ROTTEN!! ROTTEN!! I ate here you dimwit!!" lol

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search