Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Wasteland 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,131 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,264
Star Vault | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/09/10)  | Pub:Star Vault
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mortal Online Forum » General Discussion » Banned for Posting This Video

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  SaintPhilip

Novice Member

9/28/12 9:02:12 PM#21
Originally posted by tophereth
Originally posted by SaintPhilip
Originally posted by Jakdstripper
that's definately banned worthy.....it should be banned from existance actually....i'm surprised Youtube didn't ban you for uploading that....thing....

once again, someone letting the point fly completely over their head like a dumbass.

as for liking darkfall, no.  

i think i'm done with the MMO genre for awhile.  mortal was really where it was at for me, but now, it's all lost its appeal.  time to ditch all these faggots on the internet and start fostering my affinity with hiphop.  

-Eh, give DF a try. I too am "out of hope" for a good sandbox but DF seems to be the best thing in the near future . I was done with MO a long time ago as I wanted a sandbox and not a PVP deathmatch (even overlooking the fact that nothing ever works with MO)

-At worst you waste $50-$60 (how much have you pissed away on an MO sub) and give it a months try.

i would, but the reason i haven't been playing MO is because i'm trying to focus on other things right now.

the only games i have interest in right now are games like ARMA3, the new metal gear game, and simulators.   i am aware of DF and the upcoming expansion, but have no interest.  thanks for the suggestion, though.

No problem man- I didnt even know a new Metal gear was in the works- Thank =D

tophereth

Apprentice Member

OP  9/28/12 9:03:20 PM#22
Originally posted by Tamanous

Typically bans occur because a poster broke forum rules. It matters not your intent ... if you break a forum rule, you open yourself to penalty.

It could be swearing, trolling or simply trying to change the subject (universally restricted on any forum I am ever visited). You should go over their rules and understand what caused the ruling.

i am more than aware of how it came about.  i understood and accepted the ban.  i made changes to the song and asked others to post it for me.  they found the changes unsatisfactory so i made more changes.  ultimately i took a large portion of context away from the second half of the song through those changes.  they still weren't satisfied and told me it would only be acceptable if i re-wrote half of the song.  at that point, i said fuck them, cut my ties, and decided to come here and shit-talk them.  

tophereth Xfire Miniprofile
  Hancakes

Novice Member

9/28/12 9:08:39 PM#23
Originally posted by Jakdstripper
that's definately banned worthy.....it should be banned from existance actually....i'm surprised Youtube didn't ban you for uploading that....thing....

Oh the wonders of prepubescence

SaintPhilip

Novice Member

9/28/12 9:08:59 PM#24
Originally posted by Tamanous

Typically bans occur because a poster broke forum rules. It matters not your intent ... if you break a forum rule, you open yourself to penalty.

It could be swearing, trolling or simply trying to change the subject (universally restricted on any forum I am ever visited). You should go over their rules and understand what caused the ruling.

i am more than aware of how it came about.  i understood and accepted the ban.  i made changes to the song and asked others to post it for me.  they found the changes unsatisfactory so i made more changes.  ultimately i took a large portion of context away from the second half of the song through those changes.  they still weren't satisfied and told me it would only be acceptable if i re-wrote half of the song.  at that point, i said fuck them, cut my ties, and decided to come here and shit-talk them.  

LOL-

Welcome aboard.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search