Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | World of Warcraft | Destiny

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,014 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,592
Reloaded Productions | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 08/31/11)  | Pub:GamersFirst
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

All Points Bulletin (APB) Forum » General Discussion » Whats to keep you from...

2 posts found
  Ubermeh

Apprentice Member

Societies collapse will be blogged and twittered along until it's conclusion.

OP  12/17/11 10:51:44 PM#1

So I have been playing this game on Steam and it is pretty fun. But I have 2 questions.

1) since you can opt out of the missions whats to keep you from just getting in a car and dick with all the people on the mission?

2) This game allows you quite abit of freedom. What is to keep devs from using this game model for the open world sandbox I been hearing so much about?

jadedlevir

Novice Member

12/17/11 10:59:18 PM#2

I havent played ina  while, but you can be a dick on missions if you want.You'll probably just get kicked tho. But then again, you can be a dick  while your not on them too.

And the game  is basically a lobby based shooter, except you shoot eachother in the lobby lol...But it does have a lot of sandboxy features similar to second life stuff; keeps me entertained from time to time. I doubt it would ever become a full blown sandbox game tho.

edit: misread your first question wrong.  But this was a problem back when I played. People would get into cars and help their friends out by blocking their enemies, crashing their cars ect. People wouild also blockade roads with 20-30 cars and other stuff. Was entertaining sometimes tho.