Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,013 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,421
Wicked Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/25/06)  | Pub:Masangsoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ACE Online Forum » General Discussion » Check out Ace Online!

4 posts found
  Naro2212

Novice Member

OP  12/23/11 3:04:39 PM#1

Ace online is a mmorpg like nothing you have seen before, its a plane fighting mmorpg!

Check out this gameplay video to see what it plays like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTg

waynejr2

Advanced Member

RIP City of Heroes!

12/23/11 3:06:28 PM#2
Originally posted by Naro2212

Ace online is a mmorpg like nothing you have seen before, its a plane fighting mmorpg!

Check out this gameplay video to see what it plays like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTg

Once upon a time Ace Online had ads on this site with annoying sounds.  They lost any chance that I would even look at their site because of that.

Dragonantis

Novice Member

7/16/12 2:27:30 PM#3

I used to play Ace Online and Air Rivals, the game is pretty good, you get alot of action the PvP and the mothership battles are always fun, I looked at it again a few months back and it has really improved.

Also nice video, was a fun watch XD

Scottgun

Apprentice Member

7/19/12 10:21:14 AM#4

This game is like the village bicycle: everyone's had a ride. That is to say, this game has been passed from company to company with almost no update whatsover. First it was Space Cowboys or some such, then it was with the gpotato company, by the time you read this, who knows who'll own this cash-shop grinder.

How not to sell me on a game: "And most people that make it past the tutorial seem to appreciate [x game's] uniqueness, even if they don't find it fun."