Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Marvel Heroes | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,339 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,024
Wicked Interactive | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/25/06)  | Pub:Masangsoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ACE Online Forum » General Discussion » Good game...Terrible community!

4 posts found
  poopypants

Novice Member

i live

OP  6/03/10 8:09:06 AM#1

I played Space Cowboy back when it first came out and it was extremely difficult to get anywhere past lvl 50 unless you used the cash shop. They seemed to have fixed all that. It's much easier to play these days...there's only one problem that I've encountered in this game today: rotten community! I mean, it's like a reverse miricle...Ace Online has somehow managed to attract the worst of the worst people on the internet! I truly beleive this is an intentional thing on the part of Wicked Interactive...by having a community filled with the rudest most hateful people found anywhere on the internet, they actually drive cash shop sales through what I call Rage Buying: buying CS items in order to avoid having to directly interact with the aweful community or to get PvP revenge on the huge number of mouthy little scum-bags that populate the two nations.

I give Ace Online a rating of 4.5

spookydom

Apprentice Member

I'm a lvl 50 Batman!

6/03/10 8:24:52 AM#2

"Worst of the worst" Thats like the oposite of Top Gun.:) Used to play Space Cowboy as well. Community does seem to have gone down hill a little and I never considered the commuinty to be a plus point to that game initialy. Anyway op. Sorry to here you had a bad experiance. But the world has moved on since this games hayday. There has to be better games out there to spend your time on?

Pain_K1ller

Novice Member

6/21/10 7:53:06 PM#3

I don't know why, but recently many online games got many cry babies.

From what I saw, people from brazil, central america cries a lot! I don't know why, but it seems like the community for games are just rottening!

Perfect site if you want to grab free ultimate game card lol

ChickGeek

Apprentice Member

10/18/10 4:18:15 PM#4
Originally posted by Pain_K1ller

I don't know why, but recently many online games got many cry babies.

From what I saw, people from brazil, central america cries a lot! I don't know why, but it seems like the community for games are just rottening!

Never saw anything like that about some nationality in particular, but speaking about cry babies... how do you think, only adults play online games? school-children do too, and a lot, and i've found that many kids are source of unprecedented hate and rage these days. especially if they also play on X-Box live - these are the most horrible of them all.

still, i think, ace online is worth checking out.

Online Games in Girl's Eyes
http://chickgeekgames.blogspot.com