Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | Rift | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,224 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,512
Netgame Digital Technology Ltd. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:Ingle Games Ltd.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

7 posts found
  spinach8puff

Novice Member

Help someone who can not return the favor.

OP  11/12/08 3:46:53 PM#1

I just spent a few hours playing this game and I am wondering how can males play and actually enjoy this game? I mean its advertisement is "The Cutest Game for Cuties."

Not that I am bashing whomever decides to play this game I am just really curious.

emperorwings

Hard Core Member

12/28/08 7:47:02 AM#2

It has lots of girls 20+ playing it. That suits me fine :D

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

norman728

Advanced Member

1/10/09 7:04:27 PM#3

Well with the name change it's not a problem anymore

Norman728 Xfire Miniprofile
  sheetro

Novice Member

1/15/09 5:18:23 AM#4

No but it is a good point. Games like Ragnarok Online were extremely cutesy and I can see why males of any age could feel put off by that tag line.

But on the other hand it's mainly males who play mmos in the first place. Perhaps this game is just targetted more at a female audience. I for one, being female, looked at the screen shots and read the little reviews on here first instead of going; Like, omg, pink cute fluffy bunny things with candy, like, yay!

The girl gamer is a rare breed. I reckon they're just trying to get us to play more mmos. Who wouldn't? :D

~

emperorwings

Hard Core Member

1/15/09 5:20:49 AM#5

Girl gamers are the best

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Starya-chan

Novice Member

1/29/09 9:36:15 PM#6

You'd probably think that the guys that play this are really retarted and noobish but I've been playing for 2 months and there are some pretty awesome ones on the game.

not all guys are afraid or dont' like to play these kind of games. sometimes its a breath of fresh air from the usual ones you see.

i don't see why gender really matters.

sheetro

Novice Member

1/30/09 5:08:16 AM#7

Actually no. I just think each to their own. What, guys aren't allowed to play a cutesy mmo instead of the more gritty ones? I'm glad there are games like this one out there that break from the 'Rage war against your enemies' *cinema trailer voice*

Gender doesn't matter, glad both sexes can play at ease at last.