Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,375 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,600
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Trek Online Forum » Perpetual Studios Version Discussion » Correction: Star Trek Licensor Contact Information

1 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  10/26/07 7:26:02 AM#1

I want to take this opportunity to correct some out dated contact information I had posted previously for those that may want to contact the "Licensor" (one that issues a license) of Star Trek.

Viacom has recently gone through some significant restructuring of it's various business units, especially it's Consumer Products units.

The following is the most up to date information I was able to discover about the person ultimately responsible for the handling of the Star Trek license.

So if you would like to send a letter regarding your concerns about PE's handling of the Star Trek license, or if you want to send a letter in support of PE, this is the person you want to send that letter to:

Leigh Anne Brodsky
President of Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products
Nickelodeon
1515 Broadway
New York, N.Y. 10036

In this role, Ms. Brodsky oversees the Viacom Consumer Products business, as well as the licensing and merchandising for MTV Networks International, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Paramount, TV Land and Spike TV. In addition, she co-manages the international division with the regional channels. She reports to Jeffrey Dunn, President, Film and Nickelodeon Enterprises. Prior to becoming President, Ms. Brodsky served as Executive Vice President of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.

Ms. Brodsky is responsible for leading and managing the strategic development of Nickelodeon’s multi-billion dollar consumer products businesses, including the licensing, software and publishing, and entertainment products groups. Responsible for assessing new opportunities and maximizing merchandising programs on current and new products, she has spearheaded record breaking licensing programs for Rugrats, Blue’s Clues, Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.

I apologize for any inconvenience my previously posted contact information may have caused.