Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Neverwinter | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,817,840 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,204
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Trek Online Forum » General Discussion » Season 9: A New Accord

4 posts found
  Rohn

Apprentice Member

OP  3/17/14 3:37:04 PM#1

Cryptic published a little info about the upcoming Season 9, entitled "A New Accord".

Interested in the re-envisioning of kits, and the space battlezone, among other things.  A new ESD should be good, too.

Should be out toward the end of April.

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3038123

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Valoreah

Apprentice Member

3/27/14 1:55:21 PM#2

Everything they've posted about this so far is essentially Season 8 part II.  Meaning;  another beatifully designed yet horribly implemented battlezone, yet another reputation grind.  The new ESD is nice, but then again, there really wasn't anything wrong with the old one.

So in other words, meh.  Can't get excited at all for this game anymore.

Hariken

Hard Core Member

4/07/14 10:27:03 PM#3
There is nothing great about this at all. The sto boards are filled with angry players about another rep.grind which is all this is. Its really to bad about the direction Crypitic/PW have taken this game. It could have been a good game. It just sucks once you reach max lvl which is easy to do. The space combat is fun but that gets old quick because nothing else about the game is good.
  Agent_Joseph

Hard Core Member

4/22/14 12:13:19 PM#4
I am have great fun with STO before season 5 ,I am tryed to beck in to game many times but after  1+ hours playing going  log off and not back in  months , seems it is just bad game for me.

only EVE is real MMO...but I am impressive with TSW