Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,234 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,029
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Trek Online Forum » General Discussion » Is There Anyway To Remake Your Character? Buy Paying $?

2 posts found
  Macrinus101

Apprentice Member

OP  12/05/13 11:22:22 AM#1
I really don't like the way my Betazoid character looks, his face is wide and I hate it. Is there anyway I can remake my character without losing any progress? Isn't there something you can buy to do this?
  Karahandras

Advanced Member

All it takes for evil to succeed is for the good to stand by and do nothing

12/17/13 10:18:08 PM#2
Originally posted by Macrinus101
I really don't like the way my Betazoid character looks, his face is wide and I hate it. Is there anyway I can remake my character without losing any progress? Isn't there something you can buy to do this?

You've probably figured this out by now, but for those that haven't.  You can change appearance at the same place you can change costumes in the major starbases, planets, academys and whatever else they're called.  Depending on what you do it can cost eq or cp.