Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,363 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,044
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  Divmontru2

Apprentice Member

OP  11/24/13 2:42:06 AM#1

NOW we're getting somewhere -- I have been in the dark. I logged into STO even after it began to be "free" and still had my stuff. Not it's gone, I wake up in Starfleet... I thought maybe I just didn't tic the right box and my old account was in limbo, but when I asked them to help me re-link (and bear in mind I am wondering still is "my" STO gone altogether? - the info. is so controlled...) ... they said:

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Before we can assist you further, we will need some additional information. Please edit this ticket and include as much information as you can, so that we can do our best to resolve your issue.

Helpful information may include:

- First and last name on the account
- Account Name
- Birthday
- Last four digits of the credit card on file
- Billing address, including zip or postal code
- Any product key associated with the account
- Any game time card key associated with the account
- Any credit card transaction ID
- Any PayPal transaction ID
- Registered IP address (which you can find here: http://whatismyipaddress.com/) 
- Possible email address the account was registered with
- Any Character names on the account

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

----- ok , op back here... my main point is dulled by my not having copied and pasted all they at first said was required before they WAY backpeddled to credit card numbers etc. and I'm like "Bitches I don't even know who the F you ARE, Ok...??"

So BACK that @55 up BEEP BEEP BEEP

Karahandras

Novice Member

All it takes for evil to succeed is for the good to stand by and do nothing

11/26/13 2:43:46 PM#2
Suprised they didn't ask for the soul of your firstborn as collaterol or something.  I believe valve is going to at some point.
  MyownGod

Advanced Member

11/26/13 2:53:52 PM#3
Originally posted by Divmontru2

NOW we're getting somewhere -- I have been in the dark. I logged into STO even after it began to be "free" and still had my stuff. Not it's gone, I wake up in Starfleet... I thought maybe I just didn't tic the right box and my old account was in limbo, but when I asked them to help me re-link (and bear in mind I am wondering still is "my" STO gone altogether? - the info. is so controlled...) ... they said:

Before we can assist you further, we will need some additional information. Please edit this ticket and include as much information as you can, so that we can do our best to resolve your issue.

- Account Name
- Birthday
- Registered IP address (which you can find here: http://whatismyipaddress.com/) 

----- ok , op back here... my main point is dulled by my not having copied and pasted all they at first said was required before they WAY backpeddled to credit card numbers etc. and I'm like "Bitches I don't even know who the F you ARE, Ok...??"

They didn't say it is require for you to provide all information, they said "Helpful information may include". I'm sure you can provide 2 or more information about your account, but the more information you can provide the better, like they said the more the merrier.

muthax

Advanced Member

11/26/13 2:59:22 PM#4
Originally posted by MyownGod
Originally posted by Divmontru2

- Account Name
- Birthday

They didn't say it is require for you to provide all information, they said "Helpful information may include". I'm sure you can provide 2 or more information about your account, but the more information you can provide the better, like they said the more the merrier.

It's actually standard fare when they have to identify you. Did your account get hacked or something?

DamonVile

Apprentice Member

11/26/13 3:05:15 PM#5
It's a common linking issue in that game if your account was back when it was just cryptic before PW bought them. Your stuff is all there but they do have to find it. It took a friend of mine almost a week to finally get access to her real account.