Trending Games | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,205 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,072,463
Cryptic Studios | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 02/02/10)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Star Trek Online Forum » Fleet Recruitment » Trill Defense Force Recruiting

1 posts found
  kalranvlad

Apprentice Member

OP  9/10/13 11:20:23 AM#1

The Trill Defense Force is a group of 5 players who are now looking to expand our fleet. All 5 of us only really have time to play the game and not to spend on recruiting and events. As such we are looking for people interested in filling those roles. I am happy to find ways to compensate people for their time with things such as Master Keys and other Zen related bonuses as long as they prove they can do the job. We would like to expand to at least 20 players who are active in helping finish fleet projects. After one month of steady growth has happened I will gladly provide compensation and continue to do so on a monthly basis as growth warrants.  Anyone interesting in either Joining or becoming our recruiting officer please contact me or another officer of the fleet in game. You can also reach me via my email address. You may also leave your contact information on this page if you like.

Contact Information

@vice_danith or kalran2nd@gmail.com

@HermanElvis